276°
Posted 20 hours ago

POP Stranger Things - Steve Harrington Scoops Ahoy Outfit Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure (Bundled with Compatible Pop Box Protector Case) Multicolored 3.75 inches

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With exceptional attention to detail, the Funko Pop! showcases Billy's eerie and malevolent expression, emphasizing the supernatural influence that has taken hold of him. The highlight of this eye-catching collectible is the tiny flamethrower that Hopper is holding, showcasing the intensity of his determined fight against otherworldly threats from the Upside Down. The flame effects are expertly crafted, providing a dynamic and lifelike touch to the figure. Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things is finally returning to our screens in 2019 after more than 18 months, and we at Popcultcha could not be more excited! To celebrate, we’ve got a whole new wave of Stranger Things 3 Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures!

As fans around the world immerse themselves in the thrilling adventures of the Hawkins crew, a parallel fascination has emerged: the irresistible world of Stranger Things Funko Pops. With its ominous presence and eerie features, the Demogorgon Funko Pop! captures the essence of the nightmarish creature. From its slimy texture and writhing tentacles to its menacing expression, every aspect of this figurine brings the Mind Flayer's malevolence to life. Exclusive to Target stores in the United States, the Will the Wise Funko figure captures the essence of his imaginative character. Additionally, this Funko Pop! serves as a reminder of the constant fantastical adventures that have enthralled audiences worldwide in the Stranger Things lore. 7.) Demogorgon (10-Inch) Funko The Demogorgon #SE Funko Pop was unveiled as a Hall H limited edition release at San Diego Comic Con in 2022, along with two other variants in blue and white. While the others were limited to 2,100 pieces, the red was limited to only 1,600, instantly increasing its value.What's especially interesting about this Pop! is Eleven's outstretched hand which displays her connection to the unseen forces at play, celebrating her magical and emotional journey through the extraordinary world of Hawkins. 11.) Steve (Ahoy) Funko Inspired by a breathtaking scene, this Funko Pop! showcases Eleven submerged in water as she explores her telekinetic abilities in the mysterious depths of the sensory deprivation tank.

Hey- I love the show and have a complete Stranger Things collection myself, so I had to get my hands on one. It took some doing, as my area is full of Funko Pop flippers, but I found a store about 45 minutes away that said they had them. Let me tell you dear reader, I love me some food tie-ins to the properties I love. There is signage and specials everywhere, and I was in ST heaven when I walked in. They have a photo opportunity, special pints of Scoops Ahoy ice cream, special counter treats, and more. I do plan on returning to try all of this stuff, but I had a mission. I reached out to both Baskin-Robbins and Funko! for comment on the reports of Pop! price gouging. Baskin-Robbins had the following response:The Flayed Billy Funko Pop! captures a chilling transformation of the Stranger Things character when Billy Hargrove was possessed by the Mind Flayer while in his lifeguard uniform. The attention to detail in the Dart the Demodog Funko Pop! is simply astounding, showcasing the creature's eerie transformation from adorable to menacing. From the realistic texture of its scales to the worried stance Steve takes against the once-cute-looking demon dog, every element contributes to the heart-pounding suspense that Dart brings to the Upside Down. 12.) Eleven Underwater Funko

From the iconic characters to the captivating moments, the series has inspired a range of exclusive Funko Pops that have become highly sought-after treasures. The Hopper #512 Gold Funko Pop reigns as the rarest and most expensive Stranger Things Funko Pop to date. Unveiled as part of the 2018 San Diego Comic Con, it was limited to 40 pieces and given away during the Funko Fundays event. The Ahoy version of the Steve Funko Pop! features Steve Harrington donning his memorable Scoops Ahoy sailor outfit from the Starcourt Mall, but there's also an extra special detail hidden on this three-inch figure.Now that the Demogorgon Pop! has been supersized to ten inches tall, it'll fittingly tower over all the other figures in the Stranger Things Funko collection. 6.) Eleven with Electrodes Funko The 10-Inch Demogorgon Funko Pop! showcases the terrifying manifestation of the Mind Flayer's control over the inhabitants of Hawkins. This collectible figurine showcases Eleven in an eerily still pose, ready to unleash her telekinetic abilities on any impending danger. Eleven is shown wearing a blindfold, capturing the essence of her extraordinary powers and adding an air of mystery, intrigue, and vulnerability to the beloved Netflix character. The rarity and scarcity of these figures have not only elevated their value but also added an element of excitement to the pursuit of completing collections.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment