276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Severe Spanking: Disciplined by Her Fiancé (Spanked Bride Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can use the color of your man's bottom to gauge the level of mental effect your spanking is achieving. The more memorable you make each spanking, the greater the benefit it will be for you and your man. Spreading out the spanking evenly across every area of his bottom will reduce the appearance of blood from welts or cuts from your implement. This will allow you to spank longer, and harder, while preserving the overall integrity of the skin so he will be ready for your next spanking. With the right balance, you can ensure that every time your man sits down, he will be thinking of you and your loving discipline. You can also maximize your effectiveness and total strokes by using a variety of implements in one spanking. All the words looked so official, having been typed by the school secretary. And signed by her teacher in ‘Quink’ blue, fountain pen ink. Last night I stayed out rather late at my club, and when I returned home I received the surprise of my married life when my wife handed me the first spanking I received since my boyhood days. Co-topping - Miss Kelley will team up with one member of the couple, and together they will spank and punish the other. There is nothing quite like being co-topped! Highly recommended. It was then that the recent thought of the normality beyond the house returned, and Mummy noticed the bedroom window open. It was a secret no more, the sound of this spanking would travel! In a strange way it encouraged Mummy. Who stopped.

While we may all have our own opinions about spanking children, there does come a time when you have to let your children lead their own lives. Unfortunately, some parents never realize that letting go is a part of getting older. This lifestyle has worked very well for us. On all other accounts, we’re very “normal” people. In fact, none of our family and friends know or suspect anything about “this thing of ours”. And, we’re often told that we’re one of the happiest, most in-love couples they know. Murmurs and a few stifled giggles ran around the room. Every girl knew what that meant. So too did the teachers. Karen took out the envelope containing the slip….the slip…the white crispy slip, the DETENTION SLIP, and walked gingerly by the stairs and into the kitchen. “Hello Mum. I got this today.” The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.”Karen was on her tummy. She was sniffing now, not crying, and trying to understand the lovely feeling she has in her most intimate area, as she gently pushes up and down on the bed, her bright red bobbing up and down, which she can see, in the mirror, if she looks over. Which of course she does… Well, that didn’t sound good. I complied, thinking she was giving herself time to calm down. As I worked through my assignments, I actually found myself settling down. I didn’t exactly forget that I was in big trouble, but I pushed the thought aside. Now if you did not faint, you can see this is a punishment to be avoided at all costs. And yes, I have applied this, so its not a fantasy. It’s as real as it gets. A poor crying Karen thought it was over, but Mummy was reaching for the slipper. Karen looked to the mirror and saw it, she looked over her shoulder, up to meet her Mummy’s eyes. Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed.

The Auntie you're staying with for the summer, and is determined to instill some discipline in you. She's not going to have you breaking curfew anymore.

Mummy sat on the bed, and slid the slipper deftly under the pillow. Then turned a nervous, worried Karen to face her. “I told you quite plainly Karen, that if you were naughty at school, you would be punished at home.” As she did this she tugged the pyjama bottoms down, to land in a puddle at her daughters ankles. The exasperated girlfriend who has had enough of your lazing about and decides to use your own belt to teach you a lesson

It´s worth to google “spanking bench”…sadly there are few construction-plans on the web. Even less have accurate measuring data. But people seem to find innovative solutions…one guy used a four-drawer dresser as a first base of operations (sawed out pieces, added levels and padded it…). Which is ingenious since he has room for storage now…I so need a carpenter… I´d like to know what´s an attitude adjustment paddle…Sir? Thanks for the pic Nikki! Then came a very unexpected sentence. “Let me see how bad it is.”“What?”“Pull your jeans down so I can see how bad you got it.”

Couples

I do not want or like the Spankings as she feels a Spanking is just that and is meant to teach a lesson that will be learned but if it is not learned the first time she will make sure I learn it good the next time! Spanking the wife appears to have been a rather normal affair in the early 1900s. After all, there were numerous cases brought to court in which a husband asked for permission to spank a wife for some sort of misbehavior.

What’s that for mom?”“What do you think, that’s it to fix your hair? Come here.” And so for the first time in two years, and the first time as a teenager, I found myself across my mother’s lap. The spit in her mouth had gone, her knees went weak as she saw Mummy swell before her taking a deep breath. Her eyebrow lifted and vanished beneath her fringe. She sat down, and opened the envelope. When married couples weren’t busy spanking each other, they often turned to their children. I’m not talking about small children, but their adult children. The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!” The _cf_bm cookie supports Cloudflare Bot Management by managing incoming traffic that matches criteria associated with bots. The cookie does not collect any personal data, and any information collected is subject to one-way encryption. This encrypted file contains Cloudflare’s proprietary bot score and helps manage incoming traffic that matches specific criteria.Everything from the classics (a naughty young man gets spanked by his Mommy for not doing chores, or an unruly employee is strapped by his boss in her office), to the absurd, role play is where things can get exciting! What scene have you always wanted to do? What is your deepest fantasy? Miss Kelley has tremendous experience in a variety of roles, and can either help you craft the just-right scene, or dive in to your elaborate creation. She continued, “Go up to our room and assume the position. I’ll be in to deal with you in a moment.” I tried to argue but got that ‘look’ she gives right before adding on additional swats to the END of the spanking. I decided taking what was already coming was the better option. Then the brush began to come down, right on my utterly too-thin-to-help panties, and I began to scream. For the first time in my life, I got a true bottom tanning. The brush continued to talk well past the point that I myself could even verbalise. My mom was spanking me well past the point of crying; she was going for hysterical. She was trying to make sure I never sat comfortably again, or so it seemed at the time. This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment