276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walkers Crisp Classic Variety, 25g (6 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Walkers crisps are great. These Salt and Vinegar flavoured crisps are no exception. They are extremely strong and get the taste buds going.

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. When it came to selecting a flavour to compare, I opted for cheese and onion because ready-salted is too boring, and salt and vinegar makes my face contort.The very definition of moreish. They've got the perfect amount of saltiness and the perfect amount of zing from the vinegar. They pair well with almost every sandwich and like others have said, we also enjoy putting them directly IN our sandwiches as well! They're also light somehow, I'm not sure if it's down to the preparation or the frying process, but they taste so much less oily than a lot of the chipscrisps you get in the US. Dangerously addictive! Once upon a time I enjoyed the Salt and Vinegar taste with my school sandwiches, now they are unbeatable with a cool glass of my favorite local wine, enjoying the end of the day on the beach or terrace of my new chosen home country, Turkey. Ashleigh said: "It was time for me to channel my inner Gary Lineker: Walkers versus Tesco, Sainbury's, Asda, Morrisons, Aldi, and Lidl. Who came out victorious?" Yes, they are a solid crisp; however, you can save yourself 4p and buy them from Sainsbury's - 6/10. Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in Varying Proportions), Salt and Vinegar Seasoning [Flavouring, Salt, Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride], Antioxidants (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol Rich Extract, Citric Acid).. Lifestyle / Additives

Sadly missing from shops pretty much anywhere I've been other than the UK, so this was a welcome treat. By far my favourite flavour of crisps and Walkers are at the top of the list a beautifully sharp taste and always a good quality product. After cleansing my palate—I do not want to give Tesco an unfair advantage, do I?—it was time to move onto the next supermarket.Love that Walkers Salt and Vinegar Crisps are so crispy. They are perfectly salted. We cant get Salt and Vinegar crisps in Sweden that tastes like Walkers. Walkers Salt and Vinegar are very British and they give me so good feelings and memories from visiting my grandparents in England. I kept alternating between eating Lidl's and Aldi's crisps because they are incredibly similar - maybe Lidl has a slightly sweeter flavour?

CLASSIC WALKERS SALT & VINEGAR CRISPS is a taste from the past, a trip down memory lane. Delicious with a pre dinner drink with just the right amount of salt and vinegar to get the taste buds going. When I was growing up my older brother loved them so much he made sandwiches with them. Yes, crisp sandwiches! I highly recommend them if you have never had the experience! or on their own is good. Walkers Salt & Vinegar: nothing comes close. Here in Germany we can buy loads of varieties of crisps. A couple of manufacturers have even started producing their own salt and vinegar and cheese & onion varieties. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! Anybody who has tried Walkers Salt & Vinegar knows that they can not be matched. Very British, absolutely delicious. Perhaps I might have influenced her when I introduced her to the British way of eating fish and chips (with salt and vinegar) rather than spooning a dollop of mayonnaise and/or sate sauce onto the corner of the plate the way the Dutch eat chips! I miss these so much in Austria! Salt and vinegar crisps have spoiled me to such a degree that they're pretty much the only flavour I still enjoy.When it comes to scent, Tesco's crisps smell the best so far—not that the others did not smell great. The ordinary bag of Walkers Salt & Vinegar Crisps is very good just as it is. However, the way to really put that bit extra flavour into them is so easy and very tasty. Walkers crisps are made from 100% British potatoes, which means you are getting a top quality, home grown product. Potatoes thrive in rainy weather, so for once the great British climate is ideal. When it comes to taste, it is very subtle, so subtle that I needed three or four to form an opinion. They taste alright, but nothing to write home about—sorry, mum, you will hear from me soon—but they are the crunchiest so far, so if that is your thing, these are for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment