276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Langshaw, Mark (February 16, 2014). "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark announced by Activision". Digital Spy. Archived from the original on May 22, 2014 . Retrieved February 16, 2014. Very rare I post here but with this review I feel that I have to make a statement about the game at the very least. You don't have permission to access "http://www.gamestop.com/video-games/products/transformers-rise-of-the-dark-spark/10113881.html" on this server.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark – Guide and Walkthrough Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark – Guide and Walkthrough

I think we'd be better off if we just let Unicron devour this franchise before it gets even worse. Almost painful to hear that it's so bad.

Latest Reviews

Stand together in an all-new Transformers adventure or face extinction in Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U. I could smell this was awful as soon as they showed us gameplay. More utter trash. Straight forward money grabbing trash. is your choice.i think people try to dig more into a game than nesessary. play or don't everybody's a critic Dang. Activision is tearing it up this year. I guess CoD and Destiny will be their highlights of the year.

TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark

Personally I think this game is worthy of a higher score than 3, should I review it for Otaku Gamers Uk I would happily place it at around a 7 mark. I can understand the conflict with this and Fall Of Cybertron as you had awarded that a 7 too. We’ve tried to keep a lid on the story of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark as much as possible, but with the game available today, we’re excited to talk about some of the ways in which this is more than just an Optimus Prime vs. Megatron story. Meanwhile, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark gives you the chance to explore more of Cybertron’s ancient history, delving deeper into the Sea of Rust to raid the tombs of the planet’s Golden Era, whose dark secrets and treasures are kept safe by the Crystal Guardians. It is, at best, a functional shooter that asks little of the player and offers the bare minimum in return. Though it pains me to say it, if there's to be another Transformers game to coincide with the inevitable fifth movie, a little of Michael Bay's bullish mayhem would go a long way in livening up this increasingly dull formula." [ Full review] GamesRadar -- 2.5/5 It's on-par with or even above War for Cybertron campaign-quality-wise, and it has the best Escalation mode so far.Control over 40 playable characters from including multiple versions of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and many more. Join forces with your friends for fan favourite mode escalation that sees you challenging waves of Transformers in epic battles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment