276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grace & Green - Organic Tampons - Non-Applicator - Size: Regular - Made with Organic Cotton - 100% Free from Plastic - 18x Regular Tampons

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love Island star Chloe Burrows pays tribute to her late friend after his sudden death: 'Love and miss you every day!'

Omid Scobie takes aim at Kate in first bombshells from new book as it's released in Australia: Biographer...Gates is an investor, either personally or through Breakthrough Energy Ventures, in several companies working to produce alternatives to meat, including Beyond Meats, Carbon Engineering, Impossible Foods, and Memphis Meats. Suspect season two FIRST LOOK: Dominic Cooper and Anne-Marie Duff film dramatic scenes on the River Thames as actor joins dark detective series I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her' Revealed: Paedophile teacher who fled to France with schoolgirl, 15, is now married and working as a baker The short answer is usually no. You’d think manufacturers would be legally required to let you know the ingredients in products that go into or close to your vagina for several hours a day — but nope. Though activists are working to pressure tampon makers disclose ingredients, most still don’t.

Read more about heavy periods, period pain, irregular periods and stopped or missed periods. When do periods start? SZA takes home four awards including Album and Song of the Year at the 2023 Soul Train Awards while Usher and Victoria Monet also win big You'll lose about 20 to 90ml (about 1 to 5 tablespoons) of blood during your period, although some women bleed more heavily than this. Margot Robbie dashes hopes of a Barbie sequel in spite of massive box office success: 'We didn't build it to be a trilogy' Al Pacino's girlfriend Noor Alfallah makes pitstop for coffee while out with her mother in LA... nearly six months after arrival of baby RomanFrom luxury skincare to must-have make-up collections - get Christmas all wrapped up with dream gifts they'll love Michelle Pfeiffer, 65, glams up for post-Thanksgiving selfie after showing off her roast turkey: 'I am so grateful!' Strictly Come Dancing viewers fume as Layton Williams sails through to quarter-final while Angela Scanlon is sent home ahead of musicals week

We love that these tampons are made from responsibly sourced, organic cotton and that 92% of the applicator consists of plant-based materials. Not to mention they're great at preventing irritation and dryness, and they’re so comfortable you might forget you’re wearing a tampon at all. Olivia Wilde showcases her chic style in a brown sweater and denim pants as she visits a farmer's market in Los Angeles Lana Del Rey promotes appearance in the upcoming holiday special Christmas At Graceland:'I just know you're gonna have the best time' Tommy Fury's face is playfully squeezed by a female reveller as he parties with Chris Brown - after fiancée Molly-Mae Hague is seen without her ring From Catherine the Great's encounter with a horse to scandalous 'zig-zag' technique used by Napoleon's wife: The scurrilous tales of sexual exploits of some of history's most famous women (but don't believe them all)

# What Should I Do About Green Discharge?

Taylor Swift invites the family of Ana Clara Benevides Machado - the 23-year-old Swiftie who died before the Rio show - to her Eras Tour I'm A Celeb's Nigel Farage is accused of 'destroying the economy' as he goes head-to-head with Fred Sirieix in ANOTHER furious row over Brexit A nationwide baby formula shortage was triggered when the largest baby formula factory in the US closed February after a bacteria contamination and has since worsened nationally. You can calculate when your period will start and your peak ovulation times using an online period calendar. The Crown is accused of 'reinforcing negative stereotypes' about public schools with its unflattering depiction of Charles, William and Harry's education

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment