276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ABUS AirBreaker Racing Bike Helmet - High-End Bike Helmet for Professional Cycling - Unisex, for Men and Women

£82.66£165.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unusually, you can entirely remove the straps from the helmet to hand wash them; you just twist the little metal anchor rods out of their plastic housings. That's handy if you want to soak the straps in soapy water after a really sweaty ride. Retention is handled by the light & open Zoom Ace dial, which also offers vertical fit adjustment. Another signature Abus element are the thin, lightweight straps that don’t move in the wind because of a different textures weave on their leading edge. Aerodynamic, flutter-free and skin-friendly, thanks to specially developed webbing. Forced Air Cooling Technology

Abus Airbreaker Road Bike Helmet | Merlin Cycles

Testing out the ABUS Gamechanger at the recent National Team Time Trial event at Tanah Merah Coastal Road in Eastern Singapore. Photo: John Anthony Every three and a half minutes, an accident occurs in Germany during maintenance and servicing work. Around the sides, they also tried to keep the AirBreaker open, while creating an open honeycomb pattern across the top that is meant to keep smooth airflow past the helmet, while letting heat escape. Honeycomp design on the topgrid of the helmet provides perfect cooling with optimal aerodynamics. Ponytail compatibleActiCage Lite: A structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS of many sports helmets. It provides maximum protection while ensuring optimal ventilation and extreme comfort.

Abus AirBreaker road helmet blends aero, lightweight Review: Abus AirBreaker road helmet blends aero, lightweight

The Abus AirBreaker is a helmet for the demanding and performance-oriented road cyclists. This ultralight helmet was designed together with Team Movistar and combines high wearing comfort with excellent performance and additional safety when you fall. One problem I face with this helmet is when I am stationary on the bike. I cannot imagine what will happen if I were to wear this helmet up a winding climb where my speed will hardly hit 20 kph. I can predict that it will feel like a sauna on my head. The straps have a neat seam sewn to one edge to reduce flapping and wind noise. I found the helmet to be impressively quiet and, even while descending at over 40mph, there was very little in the way of wind noise. The GameChanger looks positively minimal compared to some of the more mushroom-like aero lids (that smaller frontal area has a big effect on overall aero gains) and the Airbreaker has the same minimal profile.

to status. UK residents only. Sigma Sports Limited acts as a broker “Licence Number 688619” and not

Abus AirBreaker helmet | road.cc Review: Abus AirBreaker helmet | road.cc

From cruising around town at the weekend to pedaling to work Monday–Friday, riding a good bike transforms travel time into quality time seven days a week Whether you buy into the WaveCel or MIPS or POC’s technology or whatever, it’s very clear by now that traditional EPS only helmets are just simply not as safe. At ABUS, we love what we do and give it our best every day. Just like the athletes in the various disciplines with whom we have been working together for years in a spirit of trust. It is a partnership of equals, where everyone contributes their knowledge and can rely on the other.Abus developed Forced Air Cooling Technology. This is an interconnected ventilation system with 11 entry vents and 13 exit vents. This creates the ideal temperature around the head, even in hot weather.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment