276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy + Electrolytes, Ready To Drink Sugar Free EAA Energy Drink with Electrolytes and Caffeine, Workout Supplement for Men and Women, Tropical, 24x250 ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note that prices may differ depending on your region, sales, and other variables. Amino Energy Drink Flavors With its small and compact sachets, it’s really convenient to enjoy an energy boost no matter where I am or what I’m doing. Amino Energy is a pretty good energy booster and/or recovery drink, assuming a light dose of caffeine is sufficient for your needs. Does Amino Energy Work?

Most pre-workout drinks come in the form of a powder that people mix themselves. Some companies manufacture ready-to-drink (RTD) versions of their powders so that people can drink those on the go. However, the artificial sweeteners used in Amino Energy, sucralose, and ace-K, may become a health hazard if you consume too much of them. So just make sure to stay within the daily ADI of 9 mg/kg of your body weight for sucralose and 15 mg/kg body weight for Ace-K and you should be fine. For a different kind of experience, caffeine pills like Vivarin can also give you an energy boost minus the added sugar and excessive ingredients that you may not want.

However, it contains two artificial sweeteners called sucralose and acesulfame potassium (also known as acesulfame-K, ace-K, or E950). In fact, I’d say the artificial sweeteners in the drink combined really well with the delicious flavors in Amin.O. Energy. I felt it actually leaves a memorable aftertaste in your mouth. Props to Amino Energy for that. Effectiveness

I personally believe that there’s no harm in consuming the Amino energy drink on a daily basis if your body can take it and you’re a healthy adult without any health concerns. Therefore, supplementing with BCAAs, especially before exercise, may speed up recovery time ( 12). summary

WHAT DOES OPTIMUM NUTRITION AMINO ENERGY DO?

I figure that this might be because it’s missing some of the additional stimulants you’d often find in other drinks. I’m talking about ingredients like ginseng, guarana extract, taurine, and B Vitamins. With electrolytes thrown into the mix, Amino Energy offers you a really hydrating beverage that’s not only a great complement to your health but a reliable way to boost your performance as and when you need it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment