276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch MaxoMixx MS8CM6160G Hand Blender, 1000W - Black & Silver

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello, I currently have an intek cd player that I bought brand new and it seems unable to read cds, the Bluetooth works fine so I know it is not a sound issue. POWERFUL 1000W MOTOR: The Bosch MaxoMixx Hand Blender has 12 variable speed settings plus turbo mode and comes with a wide range of accessories to puree, whisk, blend and chop ingredients. of Speeds, Variable, Dishwasher Safe Accessories, Detachable Foot, Pulse Function, Stainless Steel Foot, Beaker, Whisk, Chopper kg, inkl.

Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . he motor of the new MaxoMixx hand blender delivers up to 800 watts and packs the power you need for professional results at the touch of a button. I’ve even used it to mince a pork belly joint when I desperately wanted to make Chinese pork buns but only had a belly joint in the fridge. QuattroBlade Pro with anti-suction technology: ensures efficient cutting action for perfect blending.There's also a measuring beaker that comes with a lid - perfect for storing your smoothies in the fridge. If you have a broad palate and love making soups, purees, sauces and pastes, you will love the powerful 1000W motor. Now I don’t have to cut my veggies, cheese, nuts or meat by hand and it’s ideal for sauces and soups (which I love so very much).

The high-quality housing and stainless steel mixer foot allow you to work directly in hot saucepans. The QuattroBlade Pro is a 4-bladed knife that guarantees maximum efficiency, and I’m most fascinated by its built-in anti-splash and anti-suction technology. If you still face the same issue after these steps, I recommend you contact the manufacturer in warranty. But if you’re like me, making soups and smoothies most of the time, then hand blenders are good enough. This hand blender has also been upgraded to chop up veggies and blend them to a perfect consistency.Powerful, robust and versatile, the Bosch Hand Blender combines incredibly powerful 1000 watt power with a wide range of useful accessories for perfect and professional standard results.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Just make sure, when you make things like meatballs, that there’s no bone in the meat as the bones will definitely damage the blades. The new dicer for the MaxoMixx hand blender makes it simplicity itself to dice fruit and vegetables to perfection. Whether it’s sauce, soup or mayonnaise, simply select the best speed from the variable speed setting depending on the results you desire. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

With powerful motors and durable materials such as stainless steel and aluminium, these hand blenders are built to last. The material does not become discoloured, so it will carry on looking good throughout its entire service life. The innovative multifunctional special accessory with its range of attachments for chopping, dicing, crushing, shredding, grating, kneading and stirring virtually transforms your hand blender into a miniature food processor. This ultra-powerful hand blender is designed for optimum results with 12-speed settings to provide the right speed for every application.

Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. Maximum Bosch power with 1000 watt motor: to process the toughest ingredients and to drive many accessories. If you’re like me, spending hours and hours in the kitchen trying and creating recipes, you understand the need for a handy tool that can blend, cut, shred, knead and whip.

and has large buttons that control all the settings, making it very handy around the kitchen and easy to use. With the beating whisk you can beat egg whites, whip up airy creams, stir light cake mixtures or prepare desserts. Not only does the premium-quality MaxoMixx hand blender let you conjure up professional results to put on the table; with its highquality stainless steel housing and a mixer foot made from the same professional material, it's also a visual delight. Powerful, robust and versatile, the Bosch MS8CM6160G hand blender combines incredibly powerful 1000 watt power with a wide range of useful accessories for perfect and professional standard results.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment