276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1STec 10m Black Virgin Media Quick Fit Male Push on to Female F-connector Isolator IEC Gold Plated Extension Cable with Clips for V6 TIVO Set Top Box or VIVID Fibre Super Hub Broadband Modems 10 Metre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

RG6 coax would be a suitable type of coax to use with the PPC EX6 compression F connectors and the compression tool shown. This cable would suffice: As I suggested, Virgin's own cable is more than likely of a lower quality than the cable I suggested. dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' -- dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre I find it unlikely to cause a major problem changing one connector but if there is a way to do the job as Virgin would do it, I’d prefer to do that. If the technician cannot do this for you, ask the technicians to leave enough cable and clips for you to make the installation yourself. How do Virgin Media run a cable to the house?

Virgin Media cable crimp tool | DIYnot Forums Virgin Media cable crimp tool | DIYnot Forums

Yes. Sky Q can use the Virgin Media broadband service over wifi. It’s not guaranteed it will work in your home. The only way to find out is to try and connect. Do you need a splitter to watch Virgin TV in a different room? Be very careful following the advice above. You should use never use non Virgin terminate plates and never use twist on F connectors. I've had VM installers use the cable I've installed without even noticing that it isn't the cable that Virgin Media use. I've also had them knowingly use my cable after asking them if they'd mind not using their own.The remote will only work with this TV box. If you’ve a second V6 box, this will automatically upgrade. You’ll need to use the second remote that we sent you with your second TV box, once it has upgraded. I've actually got some of the actual F connectors Virgin use, but these are no longer available. Any quality F connector will suffice though. Virgin don't have them magically made expecially for them and they aren't rubbing them with the same snake oil you seem to think they use on their cables AS a sidenote, anyone wanting to know where the VM engineers and installers get their tools from should visit here: When you see ‘time to make the big switch’ screen, you can now remove the red tab from the new remote control.

Virgin Media How to remove the metal piece on the end of old Virgin Media

It’s a two-way digital splitter. Splitters are used, as they suggest, to spit the signal so you can connect to another cable and watch TV in a separate room. Yes they look similar. I didn't know it was just a coaxial cable... feel rather daft now! I always assumed Virgin Media cables were fairly specific and were crimped with a tool as they feel robust. No, it’s part of the terms and conditions that you need a Virgin Media technician to move Virgin Media equipment.

The Virgin Media Connect app is the control unit for your WiFi that helps keep you connected, and it’s available to anyone with a Hub 3, 4, 5 or Hub 5X. On another matter, and I don't know if you can help. One of my laptop is only connecting to the 2.4ghz band, whereas on my previous hub (2ac) I connected to the 5ghz band. Is there any way of forcing it to connect to the 5ghz band.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment