276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PBT GMK 8008 Keycaps, 129 Set MOLGRIA Keycaps 8008 for Gaming Keyboard, Cherry Profile Dye Sublimation Keycaps Gray and Pink with Keycap Puller for Gateron Kailh Cherry MX 104/87/74/61 60 Keyboard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some people sit down, grind it out and try to force out a design just for the sake of making something, although this usually doesn't yield the best results.

On offer this round is an additional kit with a balanced light blue, offering similar values to the pink accenting the cool greys. Quantrik QXP / JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0 / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / 2x Matrix 2. What “international” kits for keycap sets could there be, for differing sets of countries and languages? I have been working on it for a few months to get everything just right and I really think that this set just works. Overall the keycap set is affordable, stylish, and great for a mech keyboard fan looking to upgrade.We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. While we aim to accurately estimate and reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in the colour of the actual product because of the nature of dyes, environmental lighting, and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and colour settings and capabilities of monitors. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Quote from: quaddepos on Thu, 18 April 2019, 11:06:38 I would love to see more smaller spacebar being added to the spacebar kit like the kit from GMK Eclipse. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. ARTWORK】With thermal sublimation process, the color pattern is color brighter and not easy to fade, the vivid pattern like an artwork painting on the keyboard. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It is like they came into my home office, looked at some colors and made them into a key cap set that would integrate into my setup perfectly.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . How do any two layouts for other languages or countries look like, compared to each other, and exactly what characters do they provide?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment