276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bush Workman DAB Radio

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A SWR meter would be of great help when you are tuning the radio. You can somehow manage to do the tuning successfully by yourselfs; but believe me the job will be so much easier and more accurate with the assistance of a fine SWR meter. Flip the function switch over to “REF” and record the value shown. As you move the switch, the needle on the window display will jump to the position corresponding to the SWR value for that channel. Write down this number for future reference.

Radios and clock radios | Argos DAB radios Radios and clock radios | Argos

The next step after looking at products in the same category, was to look at products from the same brand, Bush. This product is targeted at anyone who is a radio enthusiast and wants to improve their radio experience. A reading of 1-1.5 indicates optimal signal strength. As long as the number you see is below 2, though, it means that your coax and antenna are working properly. [9] X Research source Your radio's main component cables may look very similar, so be sure to keep up with which is which if they’re not labelled.Portability – A cumbersome device could be really inconvenient. Therefore, I suggest that you go for a small and lightweight test meter. Find yourself a model that can be easily moved around in the most convenient way. Hence, you can connect the meter to your radios wherever and whenever you want. Tuning an antenna involves cutting it to a length that’s more suitable for the frequency being used. This is a highly technical project that you shouldn't attempt without the necessary knowledge and experience. [11] X Research source Next up is material. Read through the product description for Bush Workman DAB Radio to get an understanding of the materials the product is made from. Some materials will obviously be known for delivering better quality item than others. You might also have decided that you’ll only accept a product made from a particular material.

Workman Electronic Products - HOME Workman Electronic Products - HOME

This mini VHF/UF/SWR meter has the maximum power range of 100W, which is quite impressive. The built-in battery is Li-ion type and it could be recharged. As for the frequency range, the device could cover any frequency from 125MHZ to 525MHZ. The seventh product on the list is a more advanced device. This is an MFJ SWR meter that is designed for both amateur and professional use. The quality of this device is supreme and it’s worth every penny. For the sixth spot in this list, let me introduce to you another Workman SWR meter . This small-sized meter with high accuracy will definitely impress you and make you buy it. Here is a detailed review of this product.It is relatively easy to operate and control an SWR meter, and you will be amazed by how it improves your radio experience. The device will let you know the SWR value of your radio, and then you can adjust the antenna to the right signal range for better reception. SWR meter is not anything strange to radio lovers. In fact, the device’s popularity is growing and it has become an inseparable companion of your radios. If you own a radio, I suggest you go and get for yourself a unit of the SWR meter. If there are any inquiries, we are here to answer them all.

Hamtronics The Best SWR Meters for 2022 - Hamtronics

Plus, the device is not heavy at all, making it even more portable to carry around. This must be one of the best selling points of this product, compared to other complex and chunky design.Overall, this model would make a satisfying choice. Despite one small downside, the positive features shine through. 2. Workman SWR METER for CB Radio Antennas This device has a built-in frequency counter, which means that you don’t need any radio or transmitter hookup. It can work for multiple types of radios, from amateur to professional ones. Also, this meter runs on ten regular batteries; and if the battery is low, you will be notified. The dynamics behind the way an SWR meter works might be hard to understand, but it is actually quite easy to use. Here is a simple user manual for you to follow: Frequency Range – Each meter can cover a specific frequency range. It is important to take notice of it because you need to find a device that is compatible with your radios. Any mismatch does not only mean that the meter won’t work but also creates unwanted damages. At such a reasonable price, this SWR meter is a wonderful deal. You can get all you ever want in a meter without having to pay a gross sum of money. 9. Astatic PDC1 100 Watt SWR Meter

Adapter for Bush Workman DAB Replacement for 5.9V 1A AC/DC Adapter for Bush Workman DAB

There are some small reminders that you need to know. First of all, the meter is not compatible with DMR digital radio. If you are looking for a meter that works on that kind of radio, unfortunately, this product can’t be the one. Secondly, the product does not come with a dummy load, so make sure to get the correct one. This meter is designed to test 50-Ohm antenna and any coaxial antenna used for CB radio . I want to remind you that this device is compatible with CB radio only, not ham radio. I need you to be mindful of this fact. Although the price is a bit high, I still believe this is a good investment. Every detail of this product is well designed and well built. I highly recommend this wonderful SWR meter. 4. Astatic PDC7 Compact SWR Meter I want to recommend this product from Surecom – the best SWR meter for CB radios in my opinion. In comparison with the two models mentioned above, this SWR looks a bit different. However, the supreme quality stays the same. This SWR meter can be operated at three different power ranges: high (200W), medium (60W), and low (15W). The frequency range of this product is from 140 to 150 MHZ, and from 430 to 450 MHZ. Depending on different units, the accuracy of the measurement is from ± 5 to 10%.Just before we get into the detail of analysing the price of this product, we want to briefly highlight the importance of setting yourself a budget before you spend too much time shopping around for a suitable product. It’s all too often that we get carried away when shopping and find ourselves buying a fantastic product, but probably actually overdelivers on what we need and therefore costs a lot more than we should have spent. So spend a bit of time looking around at the sort of price you can expect to pay for products in the Radios category and use that alongside your own financial situation to set yourself a budget.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment