276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Russell Hobbs 500W Ceramic Plug Heater, Electric Heater Adjustable thermostat, 12 Hour Timer & LED Display, 2 Fan Speeds, 2 Year Guarantee, Black, RHPH2001B

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It certainly can't compete with the best fans on the market, but I suppose it could be a useful additional feature. I put all manner of products through their paces to find the top recommendations for our readers, from the best patio heaters to the best fans. The best electric heaters can help stave off the autumn or winter chill by providing a quick burst of concentrated warmth wherever you need it in your home.

RUSSELL HOBBS RHPH7001 Portable Plug Heater - Black RUSSELL HOBBS RHPH7001 Portable Plug Heater - Black

However, if you do want to consider other brands just make sure you spend some time reading lots of reviews. Used properly, with judicious use of the thermostat, they can be economical – particularly for heating bedrooms and for occasional use in the coldest parts of the house. We monitor how much the room temperature changed over the course of an hour using temperature probes. There are also plenty of video reviewers on sites like YouTube, where content creators dive into the nitty gritty on everything from microphones, laptops, and even washing machines.I also liked the fact that the Edge enabled me to set my desired temperature down to the exact degree. ROOM SIZE This 500W plug-in heater is ideal for warming small spaces up to 10m2, perfect for close proximity heating in rooms such as offices, caravans and utility rooms. They’re light and portable and cost around 50p per hour to run (based on a 1500W heater on maximum setting).

heaters for cold nights at home, from electric Best electric heaters for cold nights at home, from electric

We’ve also included a selection of models packed with extra features like remote controls, timers and thermostats so you’re in contrl of the exact temperature. As such, the Ideal Home team has tried and tested bestselling electric heaters from all of the leading brand names to help you find the right one for you. Then we thought that we should be looking at Russell Hobbs Heating and cooling rather than just looking at Heating and cooling or just looking at Russell Hobbs products.

In general, a fan heater is a good option for quick bursts of heat rather than steady prolonged use. I used an electronic temperature gauge and timer to see how long it took each heater to warm a room by five degrees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment