276°
Posted 20 hours ago

100 Sheets A4 250gsm White Card - Premium Thick Printing Paper Suitable for All Printers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is also the Canon PIXMA IP8750 that can print up to 300gsm, including most of the same features as the IX6850 but with a 6 ink system which adds Grey ink, and the inclusion of a CD/DVD printing tray.

First off, wow thank you for answering everyone’s questions!!! you have no idea how helpful you are. A super smooth white card which will add a beautiful crisp finish to all of your paper crafting and stationery designs. Great for printing on, stamping and using with a variety of paper crafting tools and machines. This is the perfect base white card and a favourite with our customers. In discussing various types of paper, its most likely best to say the “surface feel”, which is the way paper experts depict the composition of the paper to the touch; the surface feel can let you know a ton about the paper, e.g. size, forms, surface composition, weight, and solidness. Offset(uncoated) paper According to the type of brochure and the kind of binding used, you can choose from the paper grammages set out here. I have a cannon pixma TS5320 – i’ve read every compatible paper weight but i am still confused on the weight limit the rear tray can handle.This is the midway point between paper and card. It can be used for brochure covers and is great when used for more luxurious posters or quality double sided flyers. After all the portrayals and clarifications here, you may need to get a vibe for the scope of papers accessible yourself, in which case you are welcome to request print paper sample. On the off chance that you have some other inquiries, I’ll be content to answer them on the off chance that you post them in the remarks box. Paper Type Paper Finishing A low quality sheet used in photo copiers is often 80gsm, where as a letterhead would commonly be printed on either 100gsm or 120gsm. Papers weighing either 130gsm or 150gsm are generally used for leaflets or flyers. Otherwise called copier or printer paper, balance paper is often utilized for letters and note pads in light of the fact that it can be composed and printed on again and again; this makes it suitable for copiers, ink-plane, and laser printers. Paper weights go as low as 40gsm for tracing paper and the optimum for most laser printers is 80gsm general-purpose printing paper. General users don’t worry about GSM limitations as they mostly print standard documents using the 80gsm reams of paper, which is recommended.

If you are setting a fold in colour, we recommend scoring from a grammage of 170 gsm onwards so that the colour does not split at the fold. I’ve got two options, the Canon PIXMA IX6850, this can print up to 300gsm but uses dye-based inks. I’ve attached a link for you to look at below. If designing a book be sure to consider the weight of paper on the inside and also your cover requirements. If you want to provide a quality professional finish then opting for heavier paper is your best choice. If you are looking to get across the idea of discounts and value for money then you may decide to run with a lighter paper weight throughout the brochure. The weight range of standard office paper, used in your desktop laser printer or photocopier and would rarely be used for brochures. I have done SO much research on wedding stationary and paper but i think im at the point where my brain will not understand/ convert wedding stationary unit (lb or 10pt) versus gsm vs gm/2.The Pigment-based ink option is the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro-300, which can print up to 380gsm too, again there’s another link for you to see below, Standard copier and printer paper tends to be anywhere from 70 to 100 GSM. Meanwhile, stationery such as letterheads and compliment slips usually come in 100gsm to 120gsm, signifying their importance. These paper products, also known as offset paper, are uncoated and designed for rapid and repeated printing. The Lakes Craft collection is a smooth, double-sided, uncoated card available in a range of pastel and intense colours. As it is dyed right through, you are guaranteed the same glorious colour throughout!

Usually the weightsof a good business card. Some will use 300gsm, or less, for a business card but we do not recommend it. 350gsm can also be used as a cover for your book but it’s important to remember the stitching and folding implications of using heavy board as a cover. I had an IT technician have a look at it, for free, yesterday and it’s def’ a goner, as if it had only been the paper jam bar that needed replacing, he could have found me a new one, But the mechanism on the right hand side has gone too.Covered or craftsmanship paper is made of concoction mash which regularly has a high non-wood rate. The matt or reflexive completion connected and the water-based covering (scattering covering) connected gives a smooth, shut surface which makes this paper harder to compose, print, or stamp onto. The scattering covering seals the color and gives the paper expanded steadiness, which prompts brilliant printed pictures with sharp complexities. Covered paper is the ideal outline printing sheet, simply a good fit for flyers, leaflets, and comparable visual items. Poster paper Technical—a certain special technique such as a foil stamp or a die-cut won’t work with all papers, and some books may need heavier paper to suit the binding On the other hand, flyers promoting a sale or event are usually disposable, hence why they’re made from the lightest, flimsiest low-GSM paper. Grammage is more commonly referred to by its unofficial abbreviation: GSM. While grammage is technically the proper term for paper weight, most printers in English-speaking countries refer to GSM as the “weight” of a card.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment