276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Osprey Europe Men's Talon 11 Hiking Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the conclusion of this Osprey Talon 11 Review to stress again that this is a quality tool as you might expect from Osprey. The Exos 58 is more comfortable than last years Talon 44, but I just had to see how this new updated Talon harness and back panel feels. Talking about storage, there are some great features that allow the pack to carry larger technical gear safely without causing damage to the pack contents or yourself. Osprey are one of the world’s leading rucksack manufacturers, having been producing extremely durable rucksacks and luggage since 1974.

Osprey Talon 11 Review - Mountains For Everybody Osprey Talon 11 Review - Mountains For Everybody

Mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a bike helmet and blinky light make this pack ready for whatever adventures you can dream up. I don’t think I really need to go into this, their lifetime guarantee has you pretty much covered for everything. I wasn’t sure what to expect as I haven’t used a bag much smaller than a 20 L in the past, but I have quickly fallen in love with the Talon 11. As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximise efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail.Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. The Tempest series is has the same features and designs as the Talon series but uses more dialed in measurements for women sizes. Compression straps make the bag smaller when fewer items are loaded inside, the shoulder straps are nicely padded and conform to your frame and there's a hip belt which offers more support lower down.

Osprey Talon 11 M/L Daypack | GO Outdoors Osprey Talon 11 M/L Daypack | GO Outdoors

The external hydration access, compatible with the Osprey Hydraulics™ Reservoirs, results in more space in the pack for other items and reduces the risk of any wet sandwiches while making it easier to stay hydrated. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer. As the leader in custom-fit backpacks, out pack-fitting technique ensures a properly fitting pack that maximizes efficiency, comfort and safety both on and off the trail. But we do use services by third parties that either use cookies or may be doing so, yet we do not have any control of it. However, I’ve never tried out their day bag range before, so I was particularly excited when I was asked to test out their new season Talon 11 L rucksack.

Our team are working extended hours to get through this as quickly as possible, we ask you to be patient during this busy time. This versatile panel-loading daysack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you whether you are walking, running or riding. The cutting-edge wear comfort and characteristics will suit you well during an extendd walking holiday.

Osprey Talon 11 hydration pack - BikeRadar Osprey Talon 11 hydration pack - BikeRadar

The Osprey Talon 22 is better suited for longer day hikes where the Talon 11 is better suited for trail runners. Another feature of the pack leading to this industry-leading fit is the BioStretch™ harness and hip belt. From the lumbar zone to the belt you have a seamless lumbar-to-hip-belt mesh which is used also in their AG series and in the Stratos and Sirus packs. The deep mesh hip belt with its double-anchor, Egro-Pull fixture is secure and comfortable even if you really load it up, and the slimline shape is unobtrusive when riding.On both shoulder straps you have an elastic cord for the attachment of glasses, very useful; see it in the picture. The main one here is 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon, which has been produced to withstand wear and tear related impacts and play its part for a long time before it requires a replacement. The suspension is based on an incredibly lightweight system with the AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment