276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mammoth Book of Erotic Confessions: The largest ever collection of intimate admissions by ordinary people (Mammoth Books)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We continued to kiss and I followed her example and felt for her lovely breasts through her bra, then lowered the straps to release them to my gaze. I carried on and slid my hand to Linda’s crotch and found a clean-shaven pussy, much to my delight.

I’d been married for 30 years, I won’t say happily, and in a really low place with no sex life to speak of and wanting to see what was out there. My wife was the only women that I’d had sex with to that point, but it had become infrequent and very vanilla and boring when it did happen.I forgot all about the bass that day, but Michelle gave it to me free later. She never gave me anything else free though. I thought maybe we could meet again, but she said, "No, baby, that was to prime your appetite. You've got to get your own girls, and you can do it." I did. I married young to a wonderful woman, and I'm still married to her today. This time we tried all manner of positions with Linda riding me, and me taking her doggie fashion, and both of us having a fantastic time before I came again and she squirted over me. Once inside, Linda’s lips met mine and we were kissing each other with a passion and holding each other in a very tight clinch.

We adjourned for a much-needed cup of tea before returning once more to the bedroom to carry on where we had left off. I’m more fluid sexual, some days fem somedays masc. thankfully my love and wife understands supports and enjoys. Arthur appeared very excited about me joining him and became fixated on what movie to watch and so forth.When we were done she told me to stand in the mirror and look at how beautiful i was while i washed myself. So i did. We walked for what seemed like forever, but we finally made it to her chill spot. There was a small clearing in the woods that had a few lawn chairs spread around a fire barrel, there were some ribbons and other cute decorations hanging in the trees. She sat in one of the lounge chairs and i sat in another while we chatted about school and stuff. Nervously i started to sit up, but i just couldnt bring myself to do it. She stood up an came over to me, reached out her hands and helped me to my feet. She told me that i was beautiful and that she would help me. She lifted my shirt, and pulled it over my head and tossed it on the chair. Then she hugged me and unclasped my bra and put it on the chair. After a number of weeks, Linda told me that her friend who owned the house had asked if we would mind him coming along to watch and perhaps even join in. I certainly didn’t mind this was even more new experience and excitement and I could not wait.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment