276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Trek - Mens Gorn Bust Tall T-Shirt

£19.5£39.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

You can change the cookie settings and revoke your permission at any time on the cookie policy page . I’m going to show you how a dartless full bust adjustment looks for a set-in sleeve pattern and for a grown-on (aka, dolman or kimono) sleeve pattern — such as Cass. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.All shirts are sent standard Royal Mail 2nd class (in the UK) and standard Airmail for everywhere else. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days.

Read more about the condition New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). ASOS maternity clothes are cut larger on the bust waist and hips and are designed to fit the following body measurements. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.You’ll end up with a supremely better-fitting knit shirt, and you’ll feel like an absolute boss for understanding how to execute a full bust adjustment with no darts. If you're from outside Portugal, please note that you will be responsible for any additional fees or taxes your country may impose on import.

Use your local postal service but do insure yourself against delay, loss or damage of the item while in transit, as we will only accept an item if it is in original perfect condition with all tags and labels attached. I like to play with the armscye hinge first, swinging down to make the tip/hinge of the newly-emerged side seam dart as far from the vertical line as the horizontal adjustment to the pattern piece. The below size chart is a guide, please remember these measurements are flat and don’t incorporate the stretch.

That means there’s going to be a lot of odd paper patches, Scotch tape, and lines bent in weird ways.

Our official apparel; whether it is a tshirt, sweatshirt or tank top, it is going to surely be a favorite to you for years to come. Our 100% organic cotton printed tee with the same fit as our basic style is also available in this cheek body positive print, designed to help you celebrate what your mama gave you!Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Keep your proof of postage in case you need to claim for delay, loss or damage by your postal service while in transit. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Just to make sure: when I do these adjustments to a pattern, then I simply end up with a new pattern that would be a better fit for my busty figure, correct?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment