276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Power XL Duo Vacuum Nutrisealer - 6 In 1 Automatic Food Sealer Machine - Air Sealing System For Meal Preservation - Dry & Moist Foods & Liquids – 2x3m Bag Roll Included (Nutrisealer with Bags)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The last test was the liquid test to see how both of these sealers handled wet food. I went with tomato sauce, which was used in the infomercial, and both sealers handled it perfectly. Nothing was spilled into either unit, so I’d say they both passed that test. The liquid test was a success. It has an airtight double seal. These double seals add more protection and offer you the right choice to make various bags. Sealing bags with liquid, whether it be vacuum or standard sealing, requires more than 1” of space between the liquid and sealing area. If there is not enough space between the liquid and the end of the bag, the liquid will seep into the vacuum channel or will spill out the unsealed end of the bag before it can be sealed. Keep food fresher for longer: air is the enemy of food. By vacuum sealing your food you’ll keep it fresher for longer. You can even vacuum seal and freeze to keep them fresher for even longer! The PowerXL Cordless DuoSealer™ helps you keep food fresh longer, meaning you'll throw away less food, saving you money.

The PowerXL Cordless DuoSealer™ comes with a built-in drip tray that helps catch crumbs and drippings to help keep your countertop clean. Cleaning the sealer is easy; simply wipe clean with a warm, moist cloth. You can even vacuum seal liquids: split out portions of soup, salad dressing, or even marinade meats. Wet and dry, Nutrisealer can seal it all. How does the Duo NutriSealer™ Vacuum Sealer keep food fresher? How is it different from freezing food? Batch cook and seal individual portions: you’ll save time and money when you batch cook dinners for the week or lunches to take to work and school. You can even customise your storage bags to make the most of your fridge, freezer and cupboard space every time you batch cook. More than just food preservation: create travel-size shampoos and creams, organize crafts, protect papers, documents and photographs from mildew and water damageThe appliance will not work with 220 volt power supply and should not be used with a converter. Using with a converter could damage the appliance, the converter, and the outlet. Using a converter will invalidate the guarantee and any protection plan policy.” Another touted feature of the Power XL is its ability to re-seal bags such as cereal, and it did in fact perform this operation exactly as advertised. So did the Fresko. The Duo NutriSealer™ Vacuum Sealer comes with a built-in drip tray that helps catch crumbs and drippings to help keep your countertop clean. Cleaning the sealer is easy; simply wipe clean with a warm, moist cloth. The Duo NutriSealer™ Vacuum Sealer is a portable, powerful, handheld vacuum sealer that can seal almost any type of bag and almost any kind of ingredient – dry, frozen, fresh, and even liquids, including marinades. Most of the tests I did were based on what was shown in the infomercial. I also wanted to compare this unit to another random sealer, and I had a model by Fresko in my mail pile, so I used that for comparison.

My first test was a couple ears of corn. I inserted two ears inside my bag and lined up the open end with the vacuum section of the sealer. It took about 25 seconds total time. My only initial complaint was that the unit was significantly louder than I had expected. I also tried two ears of corn with the Fresko and it took significantly longer, at 64 seconds. Sealing corn in the Power XL Duo NutriSealer. Almost any type of vacuum-sealable bag up to 11 inches wide can be used. The vacuum sealer bags included with the PowerXL Cordless DuoSealer™ are designed to work best with this appliance.The Duo NutriSealer™ Vacuum Sealer is smaller and more compact than other vacuum sealers while being just as powerful. It’s both handheld and easy to store. Plus, the built-in bag cutter makes cutting bags to size simple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment