276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salter EK2817 2L Compact Air Fryer - Hot Air Circulation, Removable Non-Stick Cooking Rack, Adjustable Temperature Up To 200°C, 30 Minute Timer, 1000W, Small Household Air Fry Oven, Black/Silver

£26.495£52.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Multifunctional all-in-one kitchen appliances are top of many people’s wishlists, and for a good reason – they save both space and money! Preheating in just 5 minutes, the 1000W unit has a removable non-stick frying rack for simple cleaning and a list of recipes is included so you can get started right away. Circulation and 0-30 Minute Timer, 80-200°C Temperature Range and Overheat Protection, Removable Baking Tray and Non-Slip Feet Features: HEALTHY FRYING - Use this single pot air fryer to cook your favourite fried . It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Salter EK5212 52L Digital Air Fryer With Rack | Robert Dyas Salter EK5212 52L Digital Air Fryer With Rack | Robert Dyas

Easy to use thanks to its 30 minute timer, adjustable temperature settings and indicator lights, the fryer circulates hot air around the chamber for a thorough, rapid cook. Once the chips had soaked, I drained and patted them dry with a tea towel before coating them in a few sprays of olive oil and adding them to the preheating air fryer. Unlike most air fryers which have drawers, this machine has a lid that you open up to access the cooking pot inside.

Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. This convenient, compact Salter air fryer gives you a healthy way to cook all your favourite foods using little or no oil for deliciously low fat results.

Salter EK2817 2L Compact Air Fryer - Hot Air Circulation

Salter: Established in 1760 and originally a family business, Salter is one of the oldest housewares brands in the UK. I checked on the chips after 10 minutes to give them a shake, they had already started to catch and the edges were turning golden.I chopped two potatoes into chips and soaked them in hot water for 10 minutes to remove the excess starch. Seven different pre-sets – chips, ribs, prawns, cupcake, chicken drumsticks, steak and fish or go manual to find the perfect combination of time and temperature for your chosen dish. After 10 minutes, I lifted the lid to peek at the oats, to my surprise they had risen and had already started to turn golden.

Salter Digital Hot Air Fryer | BBC Good Food Salter Digital Hot Air Fryer | BBC Good Food

Cooks super-quickly compared with other models I have read reviews on which say they take longer than stated times. The chart gives you a guide as to what temperature you should cook certain foods, the recommended amount, cooking time, which function to use, and whether you need to use oil or not. I would have preferred to see deep char marks that were darker in colour, but perhaps I’m being picky. Like all air fryers, the instructions advise washing the removable components of the machine in hot soapy water and turning the air fryer on for 10-15 minutes with nothing inside to remove any smells or residue that could be left over from production. I was expecting this to take roughly 10 minutes, however, it was ready to go within a couple of minutes.cooking capacity and an adjustable temperature control up to 200 degrees, it is capable of fast, efficient cooking that makes it ideal for meat, stuffed vegetables, home-made chips as well as quiches, spring rolls and many more. The UK’s number one brand for both kitchen and bathroom scales, we also now offer an extensive range of ovenware, cookware, diagnostics and kitchen appliances.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment