276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spontuneous Clipology - The Premier Streaming Board Game Featuring Real Clips From The World's Best Movies & TV Shows,Multicolor,8 x 20 x 27 centimetres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, it has clearly been made by people who love every detail of the iconic story and it shows - the artwork, the beautiful book that underpins it all and even the game pieces are all stunning. Verdict: In the same way that Funko took on collectible figures to give people memorabilia for oft-overlooked things they loved in Pop form, they now seem to be doing the same with their Funko Games imprint and I am absolutely here for it.

There’s also some great wishlist functionality which means when you see a film you like the look of you can find how to watch the full thing which was a nice touch.

Next Day Delivery

Working out at around 20 minutes per player, once we’d played it a few times we were able to complete the game in around an hour which also made it a good option for an in-depth game that wasn’t too long for younger players’ attention spans.

Verdict: If, like us, you’re big film fans this might be the ultimate casual game this Christmas. Getting the game to work was a bit fiddly to start - I tried streaming it direct to our Samsung smart TV but found in the end the least glitchy option was to run it on a phone and cast it using Google Smart View. The premise: Fulfil your destiny and become an iconic Star Wars Villain by thwarting the pesky rebels and taking over the galaxy.

When the Celebrations tub is running empty and the Christmas Radio Times isn't offering anything exciting to watch on the TV, a board game can be a great way to get everyone together and have some fun during the holidays. We especially loved: How easy it was to learn and how ingenious some of the tasks were. Meanwhile, if you have little ones who get frustrated at not being able to do things as well as older members of the family this is a brilliant leveller. Also - and let’s face it, this is a massive perk during the festive season - my six-year-old was able to set this up and play it with his friends without adult intervention, leaving us some time to do something else. Clipology is the premier streaming Board Game featuring real clips from the world's best movies and TV shows and combines it with traditional board play! Screen time meets Game time in a fast and fun Movie and TV Trivia Game! Answer questions from the cards or from your streaming device! There are more than 12 different Video categories like "Name that Movie", "Freeze Frame" and heaps more! Clipology is the premier streaming Board Game featuring real clips from the world's best movies and TV shows and combines it with traditional board play!

You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Full disclosure: I had actually seen this on the forthcoming Funko list and hinted to my husband that I’d love it for Christmas even before I got to play test it. Let’s just say I wasn’t disappointed and as a big fan of the heart-warming Apple TV show and long-time gamer, if I’d opened it on Christmas Day I would have been thrilled. If you’re only interested in receiving the newest games this is the box for you; guaranteeing only the latest games! Buy New Releases Box » Are you a Star at Movie Trivia? Then you’ll love Clipology! The Streaming Party Game with 1000s of Trivia Questions and Video Puzzlers! Clipology is the premier streaming Board Game featuring real clips from the world’s best movies and TV shows and combines it with traditional board play! It’s played speedily and is really fun - although to get the most out of all the references you need to have watched Ted Lasso (in fact you should just do that anyway).

We especially loved: The fun theme and the cute artwork - and the baker's hat that came in the box that the winner could win while celebrating their victory.

Screen time meets Game time in a fast and fun Movie and TV Trivia Game! Answer questions from the cards or from your streaming device! There are more than 12 different Video categories like “Name that Movie”, “Freeze Frame” and heaps more! Target Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Wesfarmers Ltd group and has no affiliation with Target Corporation US A lovely game to get everyone in the Christmas spirit, ideal for all ages and with a good dusting of Disney magic on top.Great online store for board games. They always arrive perfectly and undamaged which is important to me. Also, while we’re not advocating excess festive drinking, we have earmarked a grown-ups only return to this game once the snowglobe gin and Baileys has been busted out and the children have gone to bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment