276°
Posted 20 hours ago

White De-icing Rock Salt/Grit for ice, snow, melting - 25kg Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only thing we were slightly disappointed with was the shower, really struggled to get hot water and when we managed to get it , it soon ran cold. Could use some attention. Fantastic place had a really great time amazing views hottub was fantastic and the pod was cozy and warm." The outdoor space was perfect for the dogs and secure. The location for us was also perfect - in the middle of no where with the most beautiful views. The only thing I would say is the signs on the way in are very small so you really have to be on the lookout but other than that we had the most amazing weekend, thank you It’s lovely and clean and the owner went above and beyond with tea, coffee, sugar, champagne and dog treats! If you are unable to de-ice your entire premises, you may want to divert pedestrians and vehicles to the areas that have been de-iced. You can do this using Winter Signs

Nestled amidst Shropshire’s breath-taking countryside in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding near Chirbury is Callow Pod. Views are stunning, the pod is so clean and had everything we needed. If I could score higher, I would. An absolute hidden gem! The location is peaceful and unspoilt you can walk as much or as little as you want. Within easy drive of many places of interest & local amenities. Do try local produce Meats Cheeses Breads ice creams all so tasty.Yet a new wave of grit researchers, including Houston, who recently published on the dark and bright aspects of grit, are now looking at grit more holistically, by including more diverse samples and time frames. The emerging results are starting to challenge the idea of grit as the ‘success trait’. The pod was fantastic very well set up and perfect for pets, the pubs and restaurants in local areas were very good and very welcoming to visitors." Wow! An awesome find, the pods are beautifully located, the enclosed garden was perfect for our 2 dogs & very secure, the pod had everything we needed & was lovely and warm for our arrival."

Only thing I would add is there was no hand soap or anti bac spray etc so we felt the hygiene facilities could’ve been a bit better Beautiful views and surroundings. The pod itself is very clean and comfortable with everything you could need. We look forward to visiting again! The corn is ground into cornmeal and then boiled in water. It’s a versatile food, appearing alongside a lot of southern breakfasts, but also with some savory dinner dishes. (Shrimp and grits. Try it and thank me later!) Had everything we needed for a chilled girls weekend. The hot tub was perfect and well maintained. The owner popped by and was very friendly and helpful. All the pods were perfectly spaced out and arranged so you didn’t feel like you were on top of each other. The location is great for relaxing and walking. The garden was 100% secure, which was great with the dog. Would definitely return and recommend.Residents living in the quiet rural area have been opposed to the scheme and held a public meeting in May to discuss it. Churchstoke Community Council also opposed the application and one of its members, Councillor Gary Cross, spoke at the county council meeting. Only grumble was the noise of he fridge; being very light sleepers, the intermittent buzz did affect our sleep."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment