276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mello Moonstone 3D Succulent Plant Pillow Baby Blue Moon Bed Flower Decorative Cute Soft Sofa and Chair Plush Throw Cushion Great for Plant Lovers Green Thumb Friends and Family Accent Decor Gift

£30.935£61.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These adorable crochet cacti pillows are created using alternating rows of double crochet and double crochet front post to create the cacti’s ridged look. This is also a great little take-along project to keep in your bag. You just never know when you’ll have extra minutes to whip up this cute little cactus. Ivory ,Brown & Green Multi Color Crewel Embroidered Boho Textured Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover Decorative Handmade Pillow Cover. Whether you use as a decoration or even for a keychain, you’ll love this mini crochet succulent amigurumi pattern. This easy pattern is made in a few parts and stitched together. It only takes a tiny yardage of yarn and fiberfill. Lumbar Pillow - Potted Succulents Watercolor - Spring, Summer, Handmade in USA, 100% Organic Cotton, Home Decor, Housewarming gift,

I’m so glad I finished this sewing project. I had it in mind for a long time and after several tries (and fails) I finally managed to sew exactly what I wanted …If you follow the blog you must know that pillows are my favorite items to sew. Throw Pillow - Potted Succulents Watercolor - Handmade in USA, Organic Cotton, Home Décor, Housewarming Gift ,Present for Her, Cushion Cover

Accent Pillows, Premium Succulent Pillow with Original Artwork by Althia Prinsloo, Decorative Pillow for Your Home Mint Green floral hand knotted macrame cushion case,Boho,Bohemian,Throw pillow,Farm House,Hand Made,Gift

The pattern includes six pots of animal faces and six cactus shapes. They sit adorably on your windowsill or make an unexpected housewarming gift that’s accompanied by your very best wishes. Where will you display these friendly little guys? Plant Pillow, Hang In There Pillow, Plant Gift, Plant Lover, Plant Lover Gift, Plant Mom, Plant Mom Gift, Gift For Planter, Plant Lady Gift Moroccan Cactus Silk pillow, Green color pillow, Christmas throw cover, Dark greens throw pillow, Light green throw pillowThis amigurumi pillow pattern comes with two size options. An XL – 23″ size and a Regular – 15″ size. Each one can be customized to match the decor in your own homework. Look sharp as you signal your love of our spiny friends by wearing a cactus mittens. After all, who doesn’t want to have cactus hands all winter long? Decorative Cactus Pillow Covers, Desert Plant Pillow Case, Succulent Cushion Covers, Patio Pillow, Outdoor Cushion Case, Desert Throw Pillow Or add all the color your heart desires! Simple, modern and gender-neutral, it makes for a special newborn baby or 1st birthday gift.

Dusty Pink Cactus Silk 14"x36" Bed/Sofa Lumbar Throw, Sabra Decor Pillow, Optional Inner Pillow, Hand Woven by Berber Woman Weaver CTS-A103 If you dream of being a plant lady but weren’t blessed with a green thumb, say hello to your new BFF: the crochet amigurumi snake plant. This friendly little fella doesn’t care what color your thumbs are, as long as they can hold a crochet hook. Ellie, the Whale Succulent Amigurumi is so sweet and caring that she always brings her plants up to take a breath with her! Add this cute little critter to your succulent amigurumi family! This cactus pillow will look nice in any room. Put it on your couch, use it to give the nursery a fun twist, or to decorate a teen’s bedroom. It can also work great in a playroom mixed with some rounded floor pillows. Succulents On Outdoor Pillows & Covers | Double Sided Print | 14x20, 16x16, 18x18, 20x20, 26x26 Inches | Three Options Available

I love to see what you make with my pattern, so don’t hesitate to share your creation and send me a message. You can sew this Cactus pillow using my sewing pattern. The pattern comes with a very detailed step by step PDF tutorial and a full video tutorial. I guide you through every step to sew this fun pillow. You can grab them all in my shop. He restores my soul succulent throw pillow for bedroom, Psalm 23 gift, Bible verse throw pillow covers 18 x 18, Christian gifts for sister This adorable cactus rattle is your little one’s new best friend! This baby toy is the ideal size for baby to grasp onto and the gentle rattle sound is stimulating for your baby. Be sure to use super fine yarn to make it suitable for babies. These Crochet Cactus Potholders are a set – there’s a tall cactus and a ball cactus, both kitchen ready. But they aren’t limited to being just potholders!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment