276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LG 27UK650 68.6 cm (27") 4K Ultra HD LED Matt Black / Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moving on, theLG 27UK650 display supports AMD FreeSync,which provides a variable refresh rate (VRR) for compatible graphics cards. Like the UK series, the UL series has freesync and is gsync compatible. Gsync activated fine on using my RTX 2080, with the monitor set to Freesync "Extended" mode. Keep in mind that the VRR range of this monitor is pretty narrow at 40-60 hz. Also, you will need to turn vsync on in Nvidia Control panel to avoid tearing when the framerate reaches 60fps. With gsync and vsync on, gsync will work properly, so you can enjoy tear free gameplay with minimal input lag between 40-60fps. The dynamic contrast shows the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color, which the display can reproduce over time, for example, in the course of playing a video.

Approximate diagonal size of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen. These specs, along with 4K UHDresolution, ensure a stunning image quality, and while the contrast ratio isn’t as high as that of the VA panel alternatives, you do get more accurate and consistent colors. Oct 23rd 2023 Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite X SoC for Laptop Leaks: 12 Cores, LPDDR5X Memory, and WiFi7 (32) The maximum number of colors, which the display is able to reproduce, depends on the type of the panel in use and color enhancing technologies like FRC. I think this is a good 4K monitor for console gaming, just don't expect much from the HDR. Having said that, if you can find the UK series for significantly cheaper, I would recommend that over the UL series since its basically a refresh.

Testreszabott kijelző bármilyen játékhoz

Color accuracy overall was fairly good, and very similar to that of the UK600. I measured an average DeltaE of 2.3 on the UL650, with a maximum of about 4.5. I also measured a default color temperature on the UL650 of 6514K, where the UK600 had a less accurate color temp of 6800K. Keep in mind that native color temperature will vary between units of the same model, sometimes significantly, so I wouldn't draw any meaningful comparisons in terms of color temp. The LG 27UK650 is an affordable 27″ 4K IPS monitor that supports AMD FreeSync and entry-level HDR (High Dynamic Range) which makes it an impressive choice for 4K PC/console gaming, content creation, and other multimedia use. Image Quality Information about the maximum horizontal viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. Other than that, the LG 27UK650 performs quite well. It has low input lag of ~9ms which ensures no noticeable delay between your actions and the result on the screen. Features

The storage humidity shows the lower and upper humidity limit, which ensures safe storage of the display. Storing it outside these limits might damage the display.

Similar products

Sep 5th 2023 The New Philips 27E2F7901 Monitor Brings High-end Design Features to Content Creators (9) Updated to Test Bench 1.2, resulting in changes to the results and scores with the Response Time and Input Lag. Added tests for Console Compatibility and macOS compatibility and made minor changes to other tests, which you can see in our Changelog. Information about whether there is a possibility for wall mounting according to the VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment