276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STYLPRO SQUEEZE MAKEUP SPONGE CLEANER…

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, best results are achieved when you change the cleanser for each sponge, massaging the cleanser into your sponge and using recently boiled water. And then the best part, after you squeeze all of the dirty water out of it, you attach the spinning device, and it spins it dry so you can use it immediately. Tested makeup sponges had an average of 1 million bacteria colonies on each sponge – that’s 1000 times higher than the EU safety limit for beauty cosmetics!

Cleaners – STYLIDEAS Makeup Brush Cleaners – STYLIDEAS

Instead StylPro recommend using The STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle, deep cleaning your sponge and using it for longer instead of binning it. The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. Please note, some older sponges may have stains that cannot be removed, however the large majority will be washed away.There are lots of 'hacks' across the internet saying you can wash makeup sponges in a washing machine. It's kind of weird because they say it'll only take a minute to clean your sponge, but then in the instructions, it says to leave it soaking in the liquid for a minute. Paired with the STYLPRO Squeeze Makeup Sponge Cleaner, your sponge will be clean and ready to use in 1 minute. TOP TIP: Do not add too much soap as this will cause the solution to over froth when the device is in use. The STYLPRO Squeeze can only clean one regular-sized makeup sponge at a time, however some smaller sponges may fit more than one sponge into the press.

STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser - 250ml – STYLIDEAS

A small amount of water and our STYLPRO Sponge Sparkle Cleanser, a gentle solution with ingredients common in skincare products. OK, I have my dirty sponge, and the first step is going to be to dampen it and then soak it in the sponge cleaner that came with the kit. Yes, the Sponge Sparkle Cleanser is registered by the Vegan Society as a product suitable for Vegans as it does not involve or contain animal-derived ingredients and has not involved animal testing.A tiny amount if the brush cleaning fluid and in under five minutes i had ten spotless makeup brushes. We recommend using 20ml of Sponge Sparkle Cleanser in the STYLPRO Squeeze bowl, as when mixed with recently boiled water, this is enough to clean even the dirtiest of makeup sponges.

STYLIDEAS: Beauty Innovations

But over 300 million makeup sponges end up in a landfill each year because we keep throwing them away. Use the STYLPRO Squeeze with the STYLPRO Sponge Sparkle Vegan Cleanser for best results, we know you’ll love it! Now I'm on to my second sponge, and we will be timing this to see if that one-minute claim is actually true. If you are trying to remove oil-based makeup (liquid foundation, eye liner, lipstick) then the STYLPRO Vegan Cleanser is required.STYLIDEAS was born when our CEO and Inventor Tom Pellereau won the UK Edition of The Apprentice and gained 'Shark Tank' like investment from Lord Alan Sugar, one of the UK's best known entrepeneurs. That second round actually made a huge difference, because I feel like it not only got out all of the nasty water, but it also got out a lot of stains that I didn't even know were removable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment