276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vitamin D3 4000iu + K2 MK7 25µg I Orange Liquid Drops I High Strength 4000iu D3 + 25µg K2-30ml Bottle I Fast Absorption I 1200 Vegetarian Drops - Made in UK by Prowise Healthcare

£142.335£284.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In both instances, I would still emphasize K2-7 intake at the 320mcg/day, and sometimes higher if the 1,25 OH vitamin D (active, calcitriol) levels are not responding. Excess calcium is a problem not to be ignored. Firstly, it is important to understand the health benefits of these vitamins and who may not benefit from their supplementation. Vitamin D3 and K2 play crucial roles in maintaining bone health, supporting cardiovascular function, and boosting immune system function. However, individuals with certain medical conditions or those taking specific medications should consult with their healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.

A strong gut plays a key role in boosting your overall health and wellbeing. One of the ways it does so is by producing vitamin K2.

K2 and D3 supplements exist together, which I prefer, or add on separately as needs for either K2 or D3 will vary per person. Dosage: Pay attention to the daily dose of vitamins D and K in the supplement you choose. Recommended doses vary depending on individual needs, so consulting with a healthcare professional can help determine an appropriate dosage. Your gut microbiome is home to a thriving community of bacteria, both good (probiotics) and bad (pathogens). Both bacterial types can form thriving communities in your gut, with a precarious struggle between the two. In an ideal world, your “beneficial” bacteria would outnumber the bad bacteria in quantity and quality, leading to a healthy, balanced gut.

I live in Arizona and get sun exposure just about every day by sitting out by the pool for 20 minutes a day, hiking, bike-riding, and more. I supplement on the days I’m not out in the sun, and my levels still measured at just 30 ng/mL recently! Role of vitamin K2-7 in osteoporosis and vascular calcification. Vitamin K2-7 facilitates carboxylation of glutamate (Glu) residue present on matrix Gla protein (MGP) leading to formation of carboxylated MGP (cMGP) and aids in phosphorylation of MGP leading to its activation; activated MGP inhibits bone morphogenetic protein 2 (BMP2) resulting in prevention of vascular calcification. K2-7 also is a cofactor in conversion of undercarboxylated osteocalcin (ucOC) to carboxylated osteocalcin (cOC); cOC has an affinity for calcium ions and facilitates the transport of calcium to bone for bone formation. Receptor activator for nuclear factor kappa ligand (RANKL) binds to RANK receptor and activates osteoclasts which results in bone resorption; vitamin K2-7 augments the expression of osteoprotegerin (OPG) which is a decoy receptor for RANKL and abrogates RANK-RANKL binding thus inhibiting bone resorption. Infantsare particularly susceptible to a vitamin K deficiency, because this essential nutrient can’t cross the placenta and only negligible amounts are found in breast milk. This can create a serious and sometimes fatal situation. I only use 10,000 IU when 25-OH vitamin D (calcidiol) levels are significantly low (<25 ng/mL) or the levels do not seem to be responding to lower intakes. Some individuals (like myself) carry genetic markers in the vitamin D receptor that reduce their ability to absorb and utilize D3. We recommend that both the 500 and 1,000 tablet options are more suitable for use by more than one person. This is to ensure that you are receiving full use of the product before its expiry date. For one person's use, we recommend the 120 or 240 tablet options.

Since it’s difficult to measure K2 directly, you use a substitute marker that can indirectly reflect your status. But do you see how ridiculous it is?! We’re talking about less than 0.01% of the population. For that matter, you don’t even need D. You could get D3 from the sunshine for free if you wanted to also, LOL! The issue with that though, is you have to convert the D3 to a body-ready hormone, and some people cannot physiologically due that due to liver/kidney compromise and so D3 supplementation becomes necessary for them. Plus, vitamin D is lab testable… we can test your labs and see what you need, and if you need it at all! So it’s intelligent to restore what is lost in that case. The timeframe for experiencing noticeable results may vary depending on individual factors such as baseline nutrient levels, overall health status, and lifestyle habits. Consistent use of quality supplements along with healthy lifestyle choices should contribute positively to overall well-being over time. Are there any specific brands that offer vegan-friendly options for vitamin D3 and K2 supplements? In addition to considering the form of vitamin D, it is crucial to understand the role of vitamin K. Vitamin K supports calcium metabolism by activating proteins involved in regulating calcium deposition in bones and preventing its accumulation in soft tissues. This discussion is intended for the educational purpose of demonstrating the interlinkages between the functions of Vitamin D3 and K2-7. Consult with a professional when making sense of your blood work and other clinical decisions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment