276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zombie Tramp: Year One Hardcover Risque Variant

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gwen Dylan, the Revenant Zombie protagonist of iZombie is only marked as undead by having a slightly more purple skin tone to the still-living human members of the cast, although she states she lives with the possibility of turning into a regular rotting zombie if she doesn't get her regular ration of brains. The 2017 book Romancing the Zombie: Essays on the Undead as Significant “Other” is a collection of essays discussing the increasing use of this trope in modern fiction.

In Xanth novel Dragon on a Pedestal, Zora gradually becomes this due to Xavier giving her The Power of Love. Mendoza indicated that "this is a meaningful agreement between me and Action Lab Entertainment, Inc.The zombies of the main cast are sweet girls who are normally just as cute out of their prosthetic makeup as they are in it, but that's just for the convenience of the artists; in-universe, people stumbling across them out of it (including Sakura, when she briefly thought she was still alive) is followed by their sunken eyes and cheeks and veiny, marbled, cyanotic skin becoming very apparent. I am happy that Zombie Tramp will be coming home to join all of my new characters at my self-published Label, Still ILL Princess Studios. But since April 2020, there had been lawsuits running between Dan Mendoza and Action Lab over the use of the character. They also possess Humanshifting powers, which most of them use to take on whatever particular form of ideal beauty they desire.

This is lampshaded in Chapter 5 of the original web series, when Zoe compares her to Dirge (who, while ripped, has a skull-like face). She sometimes uses a spell with which she can influence living people to do her bidding for a short time.

While Mendoza and Action Lab have indicated they are happy with the conclusion, things are looking rough for the comic publisher.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment