276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manifest: Dive Deeper: The No 5 Sunday Times Bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Where Nafousi's first book was an entry into the manifesting practice, Dive Deeper focuses more closely on helping the reader with their self-belief. It follows the same seven-steps as Manifest, but approaches them from a more introspective angle, and provides more exercises, advice, and personal anecdotes from Nafousi's own manifesting journey .' - COSMOPOLITAN

Likewise, the repetition of manifesting one’s goals and the possibility that the goal might not come to fruition might exacerbate one’s negative views about themselves or the world. ‘Manifesting encourages focus on only the positives; however, this can increase the pressure to feel happy all of the time,’ warns Kamara.Despite all that, I love her ways of talking about emotion and comparison in step six. As we always live in a culture of comparison, envy/jealousy must be something that takes a toll on us. Dealing with hostile emotions is a process for us to learn to validate those feelings so that they won't negatively impact our manifesting process. Although step six just sounds verbal with no practical practice, it does pique my attention with her inspiring words.

Where Nafousi's first book was an entry into the manifesting practice, Dive Deeper focuses more closely on helping the reader with their self-belief. It follows the same seven-steps as Manifest, but approaches them from a more introspective angle, and provides more exercises, advice, and personal anecdotes from Nafousi's own manifesting journey.'* - COSMOPOLITAN I really loved the first book as it changed my entire perception about a word and concept I thought was “woo woo” for years. Expanding your understanding of each of the unique seven steps to manifestation, Roxie Nafousi provides practical techniques to teach you how to harness your potential and confidently step into your power. I love the approach as it contains simplicity and is broken down for you but I've trouble fully resonating with the steps given because it feels repetitive and too surface. And sometimes, it's like a workbook with too many pressing questions and less action. Do you get what I mean? Moon Onyx Starr, a wellness entrepreneur and host of the Over the Moon Retreats in the UK, delved deeper into manifestation during the pandemic during a period of what she describes as a ‘great instability’ in her life. For her, manifesting is about ‘breathing life into your goals through thought, action, emotions and belief. You must be clear about what it is that you want to manifest and then take inspired action to help make those dreams a reality.'Manifest showed you it's possible to change your life. Now Dive Deeper will show you every step you need to take to get there. The essential guide to anyone and everyone wanting to feel more empowered in their lives' GLAMOUR UK McMahon agrees, noting that with an open mindset, we tend to be receptive to new experiences, doing new things, and believe that we can improve and develop. Positive thinking does have it perks, like giving someone reassurance or confidence, but she wants individuals to remember that manifesting is less about ‘thinking positively’, rather being open to new avenues.

During the research for her second book, Nafaousi says she was surprised when people would tell her: 'I’ve been having a really bad week and I’m really worried I’m ruining my manifesting journal'.

Books Multibuys

Each chapter is filled with simple and inspiring exercises designed to cultivate self-awareness, reflection and growth, empowering your manifesting process even more. I did love parts of this book, don’t get me wrong and I love love love the author and she was someone I wrote down in my “5 people who inspire you” list, I just wish this book dove deeper into the science behind manifestation whilst weaving in the 7 steps.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment