So fun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My boys (6)(11) absolutely loved this! My husband and I had a few good laughs too. My only suggestion would be to please provide some...">
276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MGA Entertainment Dojo Battle Duelling Ninjas Strike - Ultimate Battling Challenge for Children - Includes Sword with Battle Gear - With Lights and Sounds

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

span itemprop="name">So fun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My boys (6)(11) absolutely loved this! My husband and I had a few good laughs too. My only suggestion would be to please provide some safety glasses for the kids. It’s fun, holds up, and is easy to use. Definitely recommend.

Date published: 2019-08-01
h2>
Asked by: Erin84
A toy that actually has a lot of fun play value, even for those who think now they are in secondary school they are a bit 'grown up' for toys.

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. begin-bvseo-questions-->

My two boys loved playing with this lazer tag style game with a Ninja twist. The included gun plugs into the base of the vest and allows the 2 players to shoot each other in a safe infra red manor. There are 2 game types to choose from via the button on the side - 3 lives, or 6. In the 6 lives mode, there are 3 green dots on the chest, which turn to yellow, then red when shot. When in 3 life mode, the green dots turn straight to red when shot. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Nikki fromspan itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>atxmom from span itemprop="name">Great idea[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son's love this toy so much. I let them play outside with it and it keeps them busy for hours. It fun, interactive and gives them a way to pretend they're knights defending their own castle. They really enjoy the smart strike technology, so no one can cheat.
Date published: 2019-07-22