276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Linkimals Smooth Moves Sloth - UK English Edition, for baby ages 9 months and older & GHR20 Linkimals Musical Moose, Interactive Baby Toy with Lights and Sounds

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Linkimals are wonderful kids development toys that provide baby toy fun from ages nine months and older. Where development comes into play Early Academics: The sloth's playful songs and phrases introduce your baby to counting, colors, opposites, and the alphabet. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product.

Each rattle has its own unique sensory activity to engage your little one’s sense of hearing, sight or touch. I understand you are not supposed to pick up the toy you are supposed to leave it sit down and press the button and watch the sloth. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. If Matthieu Le Sloth detects the presence of other Linkimals friends nearby, all together will create a synchronised musical and luminous show!These fun animal rattles help develop fine motor skills and strengthen dexterity and are the perfect pal for at home or travel. Matthieu Le Sloth lights, music, songs and dance movements captivate your baby and make them want to move and learn.

ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. span itemprop="description">We bought this for our 11 month old for Christmas and it only lasted a month. Press the sloth's feet to hear about numbers, colours and more, as the sloth claps its hands and bobs its head. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Your child will learn not only colours, opposites, 1-2-3 and A-B-C, but also will be rewarded for exploring and discovering the Sloth's buttons on its feet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment