276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hi-Gear Duo Portable Camping Bunk Bed with Steel Frame, Suitable for Adults and Children, Space Saving Camping Bed, Camping Furniture, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are connected together by a steel frame, which is easy to build – simply slot into place and fasten with a thick strip of velcro. Most camping bunk beds will be wide enough for adults – it’s usually the height that will be difficult.

Hi-Gear | Camping World Hi-Gear | Camping World

There’s an awful lot of construction that goes into a setting up camp, even with an inflatable Berghaus tent. My daughters were 5 and 3 years old when we first bought these foldable bunk beds and as mentioned above, they were absolutely fine on them. These portable kids bunk beds are collapsible, concertina-style, so you can make them into two single beds if you prefer. If you were at all concerned, you could also separate the bunk beds and just use them as single camping beds, or keep younger children on the bottom bunk. Disclaimer: This article contains some affiliate links, any purchases you make are unaffected but I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you to help me keep this blog running – thanks.Once broken down, the foldable bunk beds come in a carry bag which measures approximately 83x18x31cm and is quite heavy.

Hi-Gear Duo Bunk | GO Outdoors

If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below. The Hi Gear Duo Bunk Bed camp beds also seemed like they would be super handy for future trips where we might need to put them to bed in a smaller space than usual. I have to say rolling things up – mattresses, sleeping bags, you name it, is my LEAST favourite part of the camping experience. In terms of sleeping bags for bunk beds, our young kids slept in these padded Vango Starlight sleeping bags and were more excited by the prospect of who was going on the top bunk, than the softness of the bed, so were very happy with their lot.

They feel really sturdy – my husband even ended up sleeping on one for a night, during a bed-hopping evening with the kids – you know the kind.

Hi-Gear Duo Bunk - Millets Hi-Gear Duo Bunk - Millets

There’s huge variation in how much these weigh – really important if you’ve got some distance to cover between your vehicle and camp site.They have also proved invaluable for when we have guests with kids come to stay in our humble-sized house – they fit neatly into the corner of the room, meaning we can easily accommodate for a family of 4 in one bedroom. One of the sides of the top bunk is also fitted with three little net pockets, which are really handy for storing stuff that kids like to have within easy reach, such as bottles and nappies etc. I like the fact there’s no faffing around with pumps, and no issues with having to deflate beds like you get with blow-up mattresses. Some people may say they are a waste of space and effort, but a camping bunk bed will add that home-from-home comfort and more floor area.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment