276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIQUI MOLY PAG Air Conditioning Oil 46 | 250 ml | Compressor Oil | SKU: 4083

£10.365£20.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This, coupled with the fact that the compressor is pre-filled, will help to ensure a best-practice repair, whilst saving garages both time and money. Compressor oil is one of those crucial aspects of a car’s air conditioning system that many drivers may be unfamiliar with. As the compressor may have discharged some crap into the system when it failed I thought it best to replace the receiver-dryer and condenser too. Any questions just ask, I have the time this week as I have COVID and I am self isolating, it's a real joy.

To ensure compatibility with the many materials in these systems, it’s important to only ever use the right quality of oil, and in the right quantity. MRL-85 Vehicle A/C Oil is a premium Polyester-based mobile air conditioning lubricant formulated and additised to lubricate all belt driven and electric compressors with R134a or R1234yf refrigerants. If you hear humming sounds, smell a burning odor, or see smoke when you turn on the air conditioning in your vehicle, you may need to get your compressor oil changed. POE oil is specified by some vehicle manufacturers for R1234yf, R134a and Hybrid/EV air-con systems with electric compressors.There are still numerous vehicles on the market with air-conditioning systems originally designed for refrigerant R12. Mineral oil: Mineral refrigerant oil, also known as Alkyl Benzene Oil, was the default option up until HFC refrigerants became common place.

Because car air conditioning compressors are complex systems, it’s not wise to change the compressor oil yourself. If you think the 'new' compressor is pretty empty then, if it were me, I would put half the total amount in and cross my fingers.In addition, the additive package is always in constant evolution: POE Errecom is today the best solution for applications even with HFO (hydrogenated fluorinated olefins) of new generation like R1234yf and R1234ze, both Gases latest formulation with low GWP.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment