276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Litter of Bones: A DCI Logan Crime Thriller (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I picked this up for a few reasons, but mainly because authors Alex Smith and JE Mayhew have both recommended the author and series.

When another child disappears a hundred miles north in the Highlands, Jack is sent to lead the investigation and bring the boy home. There are many similarities to a previous series of abductions and murders which Logan investigated, so he’s best placed to help.I was also pleasantly surprised by some of the wit and humour throughout as I was not expecting it but it contrasted with the dark, disturbing narrative perfectly. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I didn't guess many of the twists and turns, and I felt like they were revealed in interesting ways.

But as similarities between the two cases grow, could it be that Jack caught the wrong man all those years ago? I finished A Litter Of Bones in a day, and immediately afterwards bought the second - Thicker Than Water.Generally, I enjoyed this police procedural which was well-written, with a gripping plot and outcome. The local police receive a letter, very like the letters that Mister Whisper sent to Logan and his team ten years ago. In addition to racing the clock to locate the newest missing child, Connor, Jack has to acquaint himself with a new team of investigators. launching the second in the DCI Logan Scottish crime series for my reading pleasure on a train ride downtown. At the end of the book I had no idea of his home life, his family circumstances, his failings, desires, or his history.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment