276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Human Design: The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation by Ra Uru Hu (2011-05-03)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With simple language, Karen Curry walks you through interpreting your personal chart, revealing your strengths, weaknesses, and potential. To date he has read for over ten thousand people worldwide and given classes to several thousand students. By using your time, date, and location of birth, Human Design is a system that helps you find your own way and provides a roadmap built around who you really are and who you came here to be. It is a system that takes the torch from the hand of astrology and carries it to the next level, providing both an accurate guide for life and a self-assessment device.

When I assert that truth, I’m not making some fashionable statement of rhetoric; I quite literally mean the truth is within — like a set of tools within a boxed set, waiting to be picked up and used to carve out a niche and purpose in life. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. One of the people who came to these classes had a profound impact on me, and it felt as if she was opening a whole new magical doorway. Forget your zodiac sign, this revolutionary system uses your birth time and location to reveal who you truly are and the life you were meant to lead.For those looking, you’ll be pleased when you receive the hard copy due to how much information is included. While the IHDS uses browser cookies to give you the best possible experience there is no advertising on this site and we dont share any information with 3rd parties. This Manifesting Generator Human Design e-book workbook is perfect for people at the beginning of their journey, or where you feel you’ve gone off track with your alignment experiment, no matter how many years in you are. This system is built on the wisdom that the acceptance and embracing of your true nature are the essence of finding personal happiness, fulfillment, and freedom, which, in turn, can lead to finding and creating healthier relationships.

This book is several times more detailed than Chetan's, has many more pages and illustrations, and maintains the terminology that was originally used by t Kate is a self-taught student of highly respected industry expert Karen Curry Parker, Level 4 Quantum Human Design coach. Going beyond horoscopes, Human Design posits that everyone is born with an individuality as unique as a fingerprint.Another lady, named Margaret, discovered this truth when she realized her life was out of synch with her Human Design. More accurate and detailed than astrology, Human Design is a revolutionary new system that is changing people’s lives around the world. is the International Rights Holder to The Human Design System and all knowledge derived from the teachings of Ra Uru Hu. He was clean-shaven, in his late thirties, wearing a billowing shirt and trousers, and there was a bright twinkle in his eye.

For many people, it truly was the difference between being lost and then feeling found, granting them permission to be themselves once more.PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio. Rooted in the original language of Human Design, Circuitry is practical and useful for beginners, describing each gate and channel in the Bodygraph in user-friendly everyday language.

If you’re someone for whom it’s really important you know all the foundational, fundamental, and technical parts of Human Design, this is for you. But whereas in astrology the sky is divided into twelve compartments (the signs of the zodiac), Human Design divides it into sixty-four. Copyright 1992-2024 The Rave BodyGraph™ and Rave Mandala™ are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Inc. It is also a rich resource for advanced students, as it lays out in one place all the many layers of keynotes behind the Human Design Bodygraph.While we specialize in the realm of self-purpose and conscious entrepreneurship, we also dive deep into spirituality, parenting, the new paradigm, and so much more (check out our DayLuna™ Human Design Podcast, which has been downloaded over 1M times! It is not cheap but worth every penny - there is a lot of detailed information here about the system, including an index and brief description of the Incarnation Crosses. As I said, right now there are three published books, written by three different authors, that are the books I still regularly recommend to my own newbie clients and students.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment