276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jord Organic Chilled Oat Drink 1 L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The same rules apply here - avoid emulsifiers, oils, gums, stabilisers and thickeners, and look for simple ingredients such as almonds, water and sea salt,” explains Brecher. I will keep an eye out for Jord and Plenish – I hadn’t heard of these brands before, and will definitely update when I can. You can also sign up for the free Moral Fibres monthly newsletter to get all the latest eco news and ideas straight to your inbox. And due to its low ingredient list, then it could be a great choice for those that are intolerant to some additives.

Arla introduces new brand and plant-based products | Arla Arla introduces new brand and plant-based products | Arla

Personally, we love a short ingredients list, as it keeps things simple and au naturel, which definitely pays off in the taste.What we really love about this unsweetened soya milk, though, is it’s perfect for a cuppa, with a rounded, neutral flavour that’s pretty indistinguishable from the real thing (if that’s what you’re after), while it’s also lovely chilled over cereal.

Which Oat Milk Is The Best? 13 Milks Rated - Moral Fibres Which Oat Milk Is The Best? 13 Milks Rated - Moral Fibres

I find this oat milk much better than other brands on the market, even if it is a little more expensive than some. Since writing this article, I also wanted to update you that I have switched to getting my oat milk delivered.

Meanwhile, in December 2021 it was announced that Scottish soft drinks manufacturer AG Barr was purchasing the Moma brand. Made with no added sugar, artificial ingredients or thickeners, this oat milk has a whopping 125ml, or 15 per cent, of calcium.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment