276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nippon Ant Killer Liquid 25g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whereas some other products require decanting and diluting, Ant Gone only requires you to open the bottle and pour it straight over the ant nest. I’ve seen some pet owners sprinkle coffee near (but not in) pet food bowls to stop ants from getting at the food. Sarah’s role as chief editor at DIY Garden is about more than just making sure we’re literally dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s (although she’s a stickler for detail, so it’s certainly about that too!

If using without a bait station, simply place three to four drops on a clean surface such as a piece of plastic, glass or metal next to the ant run. There are dozens of nematode species, some are harmful to plants while some only target pests such as insects. It took a couple of days to get rid of a nest as the ants needed to first carry the poison back to the nest. Fortunately, removing ants from your property can be very simple and requires very little effort on your part. The design makes it easy to apply, taking the hassle out of using at-home treatments to fix an ant problem.Bait traps– These are ideal for areas indoors where the pets and children can’t reach; I’ve tested them inside floor-level storage areas, under cabinets, under the stairs etc. They can be used outdoors, but as they contain harmful chemicals, they may harm cats, dogs and foxes that may chew them.

I’ve had some success at getting rid of or at least forcing ants to relocate by using natural alternatives. While having ants in your garden isn’t too much of an issue at first, they can eventually invade your house – and they don’t tend to travel in groups of just one or two!While I haven’t personally tested them, I know that in a garden, ants would never go near these plants.

Liquid products rely on direct contact with ants and will need to be applied directly to the ant hill or nest to take effect. The little blighters can get everywhere, contaminating food, biting and, most serious of all ant-based concerns, potentially playing havoc with your home’s foundations. Best suited to outdoor use only - very messy and can't easily be used against inside ants like some other products.Once they start winding their way through the kitchen, or even popping up in cupboards, you’ll probably start feeling that it’s time to fight back. In one instance I placed the station far from the nest and the ants died before they had the chance to carry the poison back to the nest which survived. The list of natural ant repellents has been proven to work, so you’ll find them suitable for organic gardens or even near furniture and beds etc. Bait Station from Home Defence is a top seller; it also happens to be the very solution I use in my occasionally ant-prone home. Exemplifyingly brilliant Had infestation of ants in my kitchen, put down a few drops of this had tonnes of ant’s eating it next day only saw 2 ants, my ant problem has gone!

If an ants’ nest is located it should be opened up, dusted well with killer powder, and then trodden down.This depends on the type of product, but generally ant killer is best applied outdoors when the grass or patio is dry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment