276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NAILKIND Pink Nail Polish - Bon Bon Blush - Classic Nude Nail Varnish - Vegan Nail Lacquer - Peta Certified Cruelty Free - Quick Drying Long Lasting Chip Resistant Manicure - 8ml

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A solid option for taking a classic shade up a notch, but that Skinny Dip blue hue still holds my attention.

Nailkind Natural Nail Polish in Easy Sunday is a light, silvery grey colour that makes every day as cool as Sunday morning. With 15 years’ beauty expertise I aim to share my insider knowledge, with a focus on sustainable and natural products, from organic skincare to iconic cosmetics and innovative haircare. It honestly goes with any outfit and easily takes you from smart work mode to relaxed weekend vibes. Our vegan and cruelty-free formula is quick-drying and long-lasting, providing chip-proof coverage with easy application.

Plant-based formulas, interesting and versatile colour palette, easy to apply with a brush that perfectly covers my nails in one or two strokes, and lasting a good week chip-free, I can’t fault Nail Kind. They say NO to animal-derived ingredients, NO to animal testing and a big YAY to an impressive 85% of the formula being of natural origin – think mineral and plant-based ingredients such as sugar cane, cotton and corn. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. NailKind is a Danish natural nail polish brand designed to comply with main philosophies and ways of life. Inspired by a cool boss lady’s desire for a racing green car, this is the color for roaring into town.

As of today, we donated 620 NAIL KIND Natural Base Coat, 420 NAIL KIND nail polishes and 840 Natural nail oils. Embrace your you, use colour expressively and with confidence; paint strong looks from gentle formulas. Now I don’t know if we’ll ever see the day when you can claim an entirely natural manicure, but one nail brand working hard to offer conscious beauty is Nail Kind.

Bio-sourced chemistry is a more green and sustainable solution that reduces environmental footprint. We were launching a new nail enamel collection, including kaki – not a very common nail shade at the time, but still to this day it’s one of my favourite go to shades when I’m looking for something a little unexpected but not too try hard. Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/neopentyl Glycol/trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-butyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Diatomaceous Earth, Hexanal, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Mannitol, Silica, Tocopherol, Zinc Sulfate, Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Black 2 (Ci 77266 [nano]), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140). Our lacquers do not damage your nails - we use up to 85% natural and plant-based ingredients making them vegan, animal and planet friendly.

No animal-derived ingredients, no animal testing, mineral and plant based ingredients such as Sugar cane, corn and maize. We firmly believe that sustainable and conscious retail is the way forward, which is why we work with specially selected sustainable brands that share our views of a brighter future for the fashion industry. When I walk into my workplace, the first thing that hits me is the intense chemical smell emanating through the floorboards from the nail salon below. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

I’m not sure what inspiration lurked behind ‘Pink Elephants’… something about day dreams and sprinkling every day with magic. Choose our eco-friendly nail polish collection, free from animal testing and packed with natural goodness. Maybe, but regardless of the eccentric shade name, this dusty rose shade is well worth considering if you’re partial to nudes but looking for a bit of an update on the theme. With a product range that is up to 85% bio-sourced, natural origin, vegan and cruelty-free, the award-winning Danish brand has only been around since 2017 but has already built a strong reputation for gentle formulas offering great performance and a fantastic range of shades.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment