276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diono Shade Maker, Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy, Black, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have the Silvercross Pioneer and looking into sunshades that'll be suitable to use from carrycot to seat. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Diono Shade Maker Canopy - Reviews

Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.Putting sun safety first, the Shade Maker Canopy has a UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) of 50, creating an effective barrier between your child and the sun's harmful rays. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It fits both the Cosatto and Joie pushchairs we have and can be pulled right down to shade baby whilst they sleep - perfect! The Diono Shade Maker Canopy is a universal sun canopy suitable for use with any pushchair, buggy or stroller.

Diono Shade Maker, Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy, Black

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I've read somewhere that the Silvercross parasols are not very good for ease of positioning so just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what to get? The one thing that was difficult was getting it back in the packet, it takes a few attempts to get it folded but once you get the hang of it is great! Acting as an extension of your pushchair’s existing canopy, this sun shade provides excellent coverage from the sun just be pulling it down further when the sun is shining directly on your little one. Not only this, but the pop-open design and UPF50+ protection allows you to easily bring the canopy with you wherever you go for ultimate protection on the go.

The handy side pockets are a perfect way of keeping your phone and other essential valuables safe whilst out and about.

Diono Out and About Stoller Starter Pack (Discontinued by Diono Out and About Stoller Starter Pack (Discontinued by

This product was one I didn't think I'd need until the sun came out and no matter what way I set the pram sitting up or laying back the sun seemed to go in my babies eyes this product was a sight saver it stopped the sun going in my babies eyes. They are pretty much universal, can be rolled up to make a sunshade, or can be attached at the top and bottom to shield from rain, wind etc or to make it dark for sleeping. I bought one and it is now just attached to our swing chair in the garden so at least I'm getting some use out of it! I got this because the son canopy on my sons pram was very small I found it difficult to put on and you can't fold it back it slips off a bit when pram was folded it is large and kept the sun of son.This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. We purchased this due to our hood not providing enough shade when our baby was in the Carrycot, it could only tie onto the chassis and not the handles but it still served its purpose. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This was a life saver, it is wide and long enough to provide a good shade and protect the child from the blazing sun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment