276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun Power Supply Charger Series 1 Series 3

£27.5£55.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the shaving head looks pretty much the same, it’s again not quite as good for getting those longer, flat-lying hairs. You will be able to use the shaver anywhere in the world since the charger has a universal voltage converter (100 – 240v). As mentioned in the beginning, the battery level indicator is just a single LED that blinks when the battery is almost drained. The 340s-4 is a very smart choice for multiple reasons: it provides adequately close and irritation-free shaves, it’s inexpensive to buy and to own, it’s well built and is an overall excellent product.

The irregular shape supposedly catches the hairs that grow in different directions more efficiently and is also more gentle to the skin. Finally, by now both the 340s-4 and the 380s-4 are discontinued and very difficult to find. Moreover, the price can be inexplicably high for such an electric shaver. The Panasonic RT67 is also a good alternative in that price range and similar performance-wise to the ProSkin models. That said, the Braun shavers are a bit better with longer facial hair, while the Panny shaves a bit closer. And that’s mainly because I was expecting the shaver to yield similar results to the slightly more expensive ProSkin models.

SmartCare Center.

I have medium to coarse facial hair, with very dense stubble especially on the chin and above the upper lip. I did have some less than stellar experiences in the past with other Chinese brands, the only exception being Xiaomi which makes some really decent shavers for the money. I hope I’ll be able to try the one you recommended sooner than later. Right now I am in the process of getting and reviewing the new S9 Pro+ and also the new Prestige and a few other rotaries which I have lined up for a review. But I am quite intrigued by it and I hope to give it a try. It’s easy to see why this is not particularly useful. For example, the first bar could mean anything from a 100% charge down to a 10% charge. Here’s a table showing the main differences between the most popular Series 3 ProSkin models. Model My first electric shaver was a Shavex Classic bought in the mid 1960s. It was reciprocating model with slotted heads that oscillated under four slit-style combs. The first one I bought was a Braun type 5410 sold in the here as an Eltron 770. That one was an AC-only shaver with a single foil and cutter combo with a slide-up trimmer.

Panasonic models like the Arc 3 (or even older straight-foil variations) will yield better results for most users, especially under the chin and above the upper lip. Braun a German company who have been in business for over 90 years and are well known for producing quality products including shaving equipment and their replacement parts. It’s a very well-balanced blend of features, performance, and price that should be good enough for most users.At the moment razor shaving is quite a pain in the ass and it takes about 10-15 min. I believe a foil shaver could do the same job in 5 min or so and it would be less messy as well. The Braun 3010s doesn’t have one. While the trimmers found on the Series 3 ProSkin aren’t the best, they’re definitely nice to have. The outer ones are the perforated SensoFoil screens responsible for the grunt of the shaving, while the middle one is a specially designed trimmer that can handle longer hairs. PS. Is there actual ptoblem if sometimes would test wet drive with dry shaver (I would upgrade to 32B head whenbtime to swhich if eould buy 300s) which should be watervproofvto becablevto wash? Reply

Overall, the Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3010s fares really well with regards to build quality and ergonomics, despite some minor gripes. Included accessoriesThey’re usually inexpensive to buy as well and you can often find several Series 3 models for a bargain price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment