276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Beast of Buckingham Palace

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ovo je priča o dečaku koji je uprkos svojim godinama i nejakom zdravlju smogao hrabrosti da se izbori za svoje bližnje, ali i za opšte dobro.

I'm sure the usual age group are going to be reading this in their droves, but I would recommend an older age range of 10-13 to this title.The bit that I most loved is the end because the sun comes out from the darkness and Alfred was holding the Union Jack. Things go from bad to worse when his mother, the Queen, is accused of being a traitor by the King's closest advisor, and dragged away to the Tower of London. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.

As an adult, I didn't particularly enjoy this, but listening as someone who needs to be aware of children's tastes and trends, I can't see this making waves as Walliams' comic efforts have done. Set in a future London, the city is literally falling apart with the King unable to lead and his son, Prince Alfred too sickly to do much, including leaving Buckingham Palace. I like that David intersperses real history and mythology into the story including our recent history as ancient history (the story is set in the future) so has some small educational value.

Set 100 years in the future in a country where most have very little and the Royals are locked away in Buckingham Palace, sickly Prince Alfie finds himself having to step up when his mother, the Queen is taken off to the Tower of London, deemed a Rebel. Travel forward in time for a fantastical adventure – a story of myth and legend that will enthral you right to its thrilling end.

Firstly the story isn't very original, secondly it's suppose to be children's fiction not teen or young adult.I didn't like the Audible version very much, the music used as bookends to chapters was annoying, a little 80s computer-sounding, and I think I'd have preferred to read an illustrated paper copy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment