276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Secret of Cooking: Recipes for an Easier Life in the Kitchen

£14£28.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Secret of Cooking is packed with solutions for how to make life in the kitchen work better for you, whether you are cooking for yourself or for a crowd. Back to the Chopping Board | Consider the Fork: A History of Invention in the Kitchen (book review)".

The Secret of Cooking: Recipes for an Easier Life in the The Secret of Cooking: Recipes for an Easier Life in the

Together, we branched out, taking it in turns to cook them and discovering new methods for making an omelette especially tender and delicious. It’s expensive atm, but it’s also 400+ pages, with plenty of photographs, which are both lovely and doable. an authoritative and brilliantly compelling description of the economic, political and emotional issues around our food.Bee Wilson has spent years collecting cooking “secrets”: ways of speeding cooking up or slowing it down, strategies for days when you are stretched for time, and other ideas for when you can luxuriate in kitchen therapy.

The Secret of Cooking: Recipes for an Easier Life in the

The meringue itself can be made ahead of time (even 1-2 days ahead), and then all you have to do is whip the cream and assemble it with the fruit. Bee Wilson is the ultimate kitchen friend: smart, funny, conscientious and patient, this is abook you’ll want to spend time with, in and out of the kitchen.

Add the eggs to the pan and boil for 8-9 minutes until hard boiled but still with a tiny bit of squidge in the yolk. Please forgive me the unseemliness of quoting my own words, the ones emblazoned on the cover of Bee Wilson’s first recipe book, The Secret of Cooking, but I couldn’t feel the truth of them more strongly, namely that there’s not a kitchen that should be without a copy. I can remember the wide smile of appreciation on her husband Richard’s face when she finally put it on the table. I was tired and a bit overworked, and that’s when it happened: the lid fell off the jar at the wrong moment, and all was lost.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment