276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked by Her Aunt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next time you guys are alone just make some "sarcastic" joke about how she needs to spank you like she did her son. Since you are so eager to watch others get spanked, you will get spanked in front of them from now on whenever you get in trouble young lady!

S couldn’t stand it anymore, her bottom was on fire and she couldn’t believe that it could get even worse. Nothing here should be interpreted as advocating any non-consensual spanking activity or the spanking of minors.While she was doing so she checked in on that room and saw the beds were empty so she woke my uncle up and sent him out post-haste to summon us back. Your early childhood memories of your aunt, including being spanked and watching your sisters being spanked by her, are really what seems to be driving your desire to have some kind of ‘spanking relationship’ with her. You were spanked on the bare, you saw your sisters being spanked bare, you think she’s hot, and she turns you on. In these discussions I was able to talk about my submissive side and that included that when these ** activities were happening, I did not want to be asked. I suddenly heard a loud cracking sound as the belt slapped my bare bottom, and this incredible, intense sting I felt immediately after!

And he said that many students can’t handle the freedom kids enjoy this far away from their parents. I was in my room not even half dressed, and still had to get ready to leave, with heavy, poring rain outside! Too bad she isn’t living far away or in another city, then at least you could go and spend a week with her or something.By the look on her face, the ping-pong paddle was about to be not only needed but very usefully employed on certain naughty young ladies' bottoms. Kati was still paying off the first of the two corner times that she was getting for the 4th demerit that she had earned. In the meantime, please be careful when reading through the comments on this page, and think carefully before taking any action!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment