276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Temporary Wife: Luca and Valentina's Story: 2 (The Windsors)

£5£10.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

llega un punto que es asquerosamente cheesy, hace dos días se casaron (por conveniencia) y ya le estas diciendo “my love” chupame la poronga She decides to quit cause she can’t work under these circumstances (cause she loves him too duh) and… HE IS DEVASTATED THAT SHE QUIT!!! Girl literally had him begging on his knees for her!! And the only solution for her to stay was for him to marry her and BOOM!!.. Marriage of convenience, falling in love and so on and forth… todo el plot “principal” por así decirlo, que te venden en la sinopsis se resuelve medianamente temprano y la autora entonces decide proceder de la mejor manera posible: convertir un LIBRO en una novela de wattpad, no solo por las veces que me dio cringe, si no por la estructura, es como si la autora fue haciendo el libro capitulo por capitulo poniendo lo que se le pintó en el dia en vez de anteriormente crear cierto hilo que es distintivo de mmm no se LIBROS???? literalmente hay conflictos que comienzan y se resuelven en el mismo capítulo (son bastante cortos), hay personajes que los introducen en ese capitulo, les dan una historia mas o menos y despues nunca mas se habla de ellos. Es literalmente estar leyendo una novela sacada de wattpad donde las autoras solo te tenían que mantener atrapadas capitulo a capitulo.

At this point, by the very beginning of the story, I thought to myself that things couldn't get worse but oh boy, was I wrong. The following lines of this review may contain spoilers of the book story, so be aware of it. the 3 act breakup conflict is completely silly and unnecessary. I was expecting some kind of misunderstanding, where the heroine would think her worst fears came to life, but the situation that created the conflict was done very poorly 🤷🏼‍♀️ First, the characters. Valentina Díaz is a strong, workaholic, confident, intelligent and determined woman, who comes from a very simple family and has a nebulous past. She works as the executive secretary for the CEO of the Windsor family's Bank, and while she’s deserving of every achievement of hers, it's impossible to deny that she had some suspicious conditions of hiring that involve Luca's grandma Anne. And Luca Windsor, he's one of the Windsor heirs and the Bank's CEO—meaning he's Valentina's boss. He's an intelligent and powerful man who always finds a way to get what he wants and is only devoted to two things in life—his job and his family.I don’t care what anyone says about this book, whether they liked it or not… THIS IS IT FOR ME!!! Another new favourite romance read of mine and I couldn’t be happier!!! Before I started this book, I already knew that I would love it but boy did it EXCEED my expectations!!!! While I very much enjoyed the story's premise, (there's a little mystery and a long-standing working relationship with two non-virginal successful adults), I think the way the characters talk to each other once they get into the schmexy phase gave me cringe vibes more than a few times. I like my MMCs to suffer but usually the ones I'm okay with tend to suffer but the assholes just cruise through the novel. So, i didnt like Luca suffering but he was manipulative in the beginning but he asked for forgiveness which i didn't expect. To my mind there are two ways to view this book. Either as drama only uber rich and beautiful people can invent between themselves just because they have the time, the means, and because they want to, or more candidly, as the tribulations of two in denial lovers as they navigate through the ups and downs of a relationship towards forging an unbreakable bond. Since this is fiction, I choose to remain candid (as far as personally bearable 😅). These were the best 2 hours I ever spend reading a book and I wouldn’t even hesitate for a millisecond to reread this book!! It had me giggling, screaming, crying, grinning and so so much more while reading it!

And Luca? it’s insufferable too, he’s a spoiled, immature and manipulative loser who thinks he owns everything and everyone, he’s also as jealous as Valentina. He literally exploited Valentina's grandmother situation in his favor so he could have what he wanted. Such a asshole.imagine exploiting the deterioration of the health of someone’s grandmother to force them to do what you want 😭😭 I get the feeling that a 3rd person narrative would have carried the story better and helped erase some of the gaucheness in the assembly of the puzzle pieces. You were never a pawn.’ He says, his voice soft. ‘You were always my queen. Everyone knew it but you.’”” From this point, things started to improve ang to get a little better, but there's no denying that everything felt very rushed and that it wasn't exactly easy to buy what was happening and their feelings, nor to feel fully connected to them, you know? Dion: We have a name for Dion’s fiancée and I cannot wait for their book. I was sold from the moment we learned Dion and Faye don’t speak to one another. I was so interested in their dynamic after seeing it through Luca’s eyes. I’m so happy their book is next. Someone wake me up when it’s June please.

NO ME HAGAN HABLAR DE LOS DESARROLLOS DE PERSONAJES. Esta chabona piensa que porque me pongas dos oraciones diciendo “yo los quiero como mi propia familia” automáticamente se lava las manos de tener que ESCRIBIR. Hay una escena donde ella esta hablando con el hermano de él y este le dice algo como “sos mi hermanita mas chica y te re amo” ESKIUSMI??? QUIEN SOS?? TE VI DOS VECES EN TODO EL LIBRO hermanas el ultimo 20% es una falopeada tremenda, ya me da paja escribirlo, ME DIO PAJA LEERLO IMAGINENSE, me inhalo estos libros de romance en cinco horas pero estuve como tres dias con esta porongaDid I enjoy this book? Overall yes, because it was comparatively a much more relaxed read than Book 1. There was no OW-from-hell drama to contend with. Most of the mild angst between the H/h originated through the self-generated doubts of the h. There was one biggish issue in the final lapse of the book, but I did not mind it because it at least provided a plausible denouement after all the tortuous route taken by the leads and some nice reveals.

when Valentina’s grandmother goes missing, Luca is already using his resources to find her but Val doesn’t know this. so she goes to him to make a deal and says she’ll stay on as his assistant (since she had handed in her resignation which Luca was viciously resistant to) if he finds her grandmother. instead, he says he’ll find her if Valentina marries him. She is his secretary, she’s cold and closed off and a mystery to him. He’s very much intrigued by her and has been in love with her pretty much since the beginning of the book (we love) but he makes a mistake that causes her to distance herself from him. He grovels sooooo good for her forgiveness (boy was that satisfying to read about). Once things start to get better between them, he gets arranged to get married…He was too passive and too, idk, he didn't have much personality outside of being in love and trying to assure valentina of his love and being a good son to his dead parents and valentina was either a boss bitch or a mess cause of her insecurities. Zane: Zane and Celeste I am looking at you very hard. I love second chance romance and I have a feeling Zane and Celeste may become one of my favorites from that trope. LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO QUIEN PIJA TE ENSEÑO A ESCRIBIR, NO PODES PASAR POR ALTO TODOS LOS TROPES/PASOS QUE CONVELLA ESCRIBIR UNA ESCENA DE UN BAILE, NI PARA ESO SERVIS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment