276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Umbra 330633-560 Conceal Floating Book Shelf, Large, Silver

£8.75£17.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fork-shaped design of these shelves is not only functional but also serves as a beautiful design element that will elevate any room in your home. Okay, this has been what I have been occupying my time with the past day (Well, more like the past hour) But I made a tutorial on how to make an invisible bookshelf, without ruining a book (because I love my books dearly).

Very easy to fix, use the sponge grommets to locate the exact drilling points in the wall, we then located a couple of screws into the lower part of the vertical piece to keep the shelf level, this needs to be addressed by the manufacturers. we had to add a wrought iron square to hold everything so the invisible hooks are unfortunately useless. Initially I was concerned about the quality as it arrived already scratched and with wood dust on it, but it’s ok and went together easily. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.However, our living room floor plan doesn’t allow space for bookcases without giving up seating and my office shelving is already full of business and decorating non-fiction reads. Anyone who appreciates the best books and new books will attest to how quickly they start to pile up, and trying to think of an artistic way to display them, other than in a stack on your coffee table, can be tricky. The beauty of these invisible bookshelves is that you can hide them completely, giving the illusion that your favourite books are literally floating in a stack on the wall. The best part about a floating bookshelf is that they use what’s known as ‘dead space’ in the interior world. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

I also found out that putting the top screw in the brace on the wall first before drilling the second hole is a lot easier, it makes it less difficult to keep it level.Jak's sleek floating design and glossy-grey finish seamlessly blend into any living space, ready to show off your potted plants and books as they deserve. If you’re pretty tight on space then floating bookshelves - along with folding desks and small space dining tables - are something you should look into.

So initially there was a mix up somewhere, I got delivered the wrong stuff but they quickly resent the correct one. com/p/Sorbus-6-in-x-6-in-x-5-5-in-Black-Metal-Wall-Mounted-Invisible-Floating-Bookshelves-MTL-BKFLT-BLK/323154121" on this server. But in the picture I had drilled both of the holes, it caused a lot of problems for me because they weren't level even though I tried, it was just harder overall.This can make them look flimsy, but don’t be fooled, strong nails create a bridge from the inside of the shelf and the wall so you can add as many novels and trinkets as you can fit. Ideal for displaying your decorative objects, these bookshelves can also be used as a bedside table, with the smaller shelf combining wood and cane for a retro touch. And PS: If you’re looking to add to your own home library, I shared my thoughts on the Book of the Month Club over on Book Girls Guide this week. In 2013, Melissa founded Polished Habitat to share her passion for intersecting style and function to make everyday life more beautiful and less stressful.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment