276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caro Landkaffee (Instant Cereal Beverage Powder) - 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ideal coffee substitute for all people who can not tolerate caffeine as well as for little kids who enjoy the flavor of mom's coffee without any harmful side effects. I heat half a cup of water in microwave, which excites the water, so when I add a heaped teaspoon of Caro, it foams like Cappuccino, add a splash of milk and it’s really satisfying. These capsules contain high-quality finely ground coffee, sourced from various coffee-producing regions around the world. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. I'm a big coffee drinker, I have at least 6 or 7 cups a day, at least 3 of them are bean to cup, not instant.

Spend majority of leisure time doing activities such as watching TV, playing computer games, on the internet, reading, cooking, driving, general household chores. This is the one with lowest points on my list because I thought I could smell plastic from the container. The company's founder, Johann Heinrich Franck, found a coffee alternative in chicory, which was mixed with grain and roasted. Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker. It is smooth, toffee like delicious drink and the best of all, it is healthy and you can drink as much as you want of it!Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. com offers a wide range of products from famous coffee roasters from Italy, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands. Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day. Nespresso offers a wide range of flavors and aromas, ranging from intense espressos to mild lungos and aromatic limited editions.

Dallmayr Crema D'Oro has the velvety fine, bright creams and the well-balanced aroma prove the carefully coordinated mixture of the noblest beans and a careful roasting.I boil the water in a kettle on the stove, then once the water reaches optimal temp I pour the water into the mug first, then add the Caro. Because I've was taking some medication which I could not have caffeine with, I decided to try this and it's been really good, it's kept me off the coffee but it didn't stop the caffeine withdrawal headaches, but after a week using this, I don't have any coffee at all, so I've already bought my second tub and will only have maybe one normal coffee in the evening now the medication has finished. TreadSoftlyOnMyDreams, I was drinking two coffee alternatives 'Whole earth Wake Up Instant coffee Alternative' and Nestle Caro Extra. Foods that have a best before date can legally be sold after that date provided the food is fit for human consumption.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment