276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Romantic Killer, Vol. 4: Volume 4

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shōnen Jump+ (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on June 24, 2020 . Retrieved August 22, 2022. Shōnen Jump+ (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on December 2, 2019 . Retrieved August 22, 2022. Struggling with a magical imp that pushes good looking teenage boys on her, Anzu refuses to adjust to her new life. It's bad enough that she can't game anymore, but now the imp is throwing romance at her too? This is indeed not her dream, but someone else's! She meeting Tsukasa Kazuki, a boy who (through a series of magical unfortunate events) ends up living with her. As Anzu dodges the magical romantic plans, she starts to realize that maybe having Tsukasa around isn't all that bad? What is the word for a manga you know you should be enjoying a lot more than you actually are? There should be one, just so I can use it to describe this series, which means well and just doesn’t do it for me enough of the time. Or, you know, not. Unlike some other series I’ve read, this one is shaping up to pull into the station with an outcome I won’t dislike either way it plays out. Which is no mean feat considering my issues with the first volume.

Romantic Killer Manga Online - MangaReader Romantic Killer Manga Online - MangaReader

Romantic Killer vol 2 continues the story of Anzu, an independent girl who needs nothing except chocolate, video games and her cat. But somehow she has been caught up in a fairy’s plot to help her find love, and she’s not allowed to have her 3 favourite things until she does. Determined to never fall in love, Anzu suffers through high school life with hot boys being thrown in her way at every turn thanks to the fairy Riri. I guess I just don’t see a strong narrative leading us to any sort of definitive conclusion. Riri makes a point about their meddling helping Anzu have good times she might otherwise never have had, regardless of the romance angle, which, as a perspective, is coming in a bit late in the game. Mateo, Alex (February 14, 2022). "Viz Announces Fall 2022 Book Releases Including Mission: Yozakura Family, Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe Manga, Jujutsu Kaisen Novels". Anime News Network . Retrieved August 2, 2022.Fav scene of this was the panty thief, I love how absolutely FIERCE Anzu can be. I must have re-read it five times when I first came to it. (I have since re-read the book itself at least as many times. It just makes me so happy, siiiigh.) Surprisingly, Riri was quite the fun character in this volume! In no way have I liked the imp in this series, but there were some funny shenanigans between the imp and Anzu that did make this volume a little more exciting than the beginning led me to believe. The new Netflix anime Romantic Killeris adapted from Wataru Momose’s manga of the same name and debuted on Netflix on October 27, 2022, with a 12-episode first season. Here’s the manga’s official synopsis, which is reflected in the show: a b c d e f g Pineda, Rafael (September 19, 2022). "Romantic Killer Anime's Trailer Reveals More Cast, Ending Song". Anime News Network . Retrieved September 20, 2022.

Romantic Killer, Vol. 3 by Wataru Momose | Goodreads Romantic Killer, Vol. 3 by Wataru Momose | Goodreads

What I think we’ll see as the denouement is that Anzu does indeed find love, but it will end up being on her terms and through none of Riri’s meddling (outside of introducing the boy to start with). That’s a pretty solid way to split the difference and I hope it goes there (I have not watched the anime, although I admit I am more interested in doing so now). I definitely disliked the latest guy we meet. I noticed I sort of skimmed over his parts because I just didn't care for his actions or general attitude, no matter how hard he "changed" to get to know Anzu by the end. If I wanted to see more of a "new character," then please give us more Junta as I genuinely like his character. I can honestly say that he fits a lot of the cliche childhood friend tropes, but rather than it being "annoying," it's enduring. The idea is that Anzu is anti-romance but is forced through these circumstances to consider becoming romantically involved with various potential suitors, a dynamic that forms the bulk of the first season. Here’s everything we know about the show’s potential future. Will there be a Romantic Killer Season 2 on Netflix?

What's It About? When gamer Anzu gets transported to a world of hot guys, it's like she's in a dream…someone else's dream! (from Viz) Overall, I feel my review is harsh even though I didn't intend it to be. While I'm full of biases for a ship I want to see sail, I would be curious enough to try the third volume just so I can see more of Kazuki and Anzu together, whether in a "romantic" way because of the imp's doing or just them chilling at the house with their everyday shenanigans. Transcription: " Anata wa tashika ni anata no kuse o motte imasu..." ( Japanese: あなたは確かにあなたの癖を持っています...) And it turns out Junta hasn’t been under a spell of any kind, so yay, but also boo. So that mostly leaves Kazuki, but there’s absolutely nothing done with him this volume except a brief bit at the start with his sister. It’s good, but if I’m going to care about anything I need a little more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment