276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dirty Sex: Sexy Shorts Taboo Stories, Bedtime Stories For Adults, Real Hot Erotica 18+ Forced First Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had always loved my older sister.Well yeah aren't you suppose to love your sister. But I didn't love her as a sister/brother relationship. I loved her… Continue reading The guy was a big Italian dude, at least 6’5″. He looked like he could have been playing in the game instead of watching it. Tom made the introductions and ended with me and then Nancy. I love being naked, when I am inside my house I am always walking around totally naked. I enjoy it because my entire body is free and able to get air... Continue reading

Top dildos that will stretch you out and fill you up with lust. Here are some of the top realistic looking sex toys for women, Real skin all American whopper with balls... Continue reading The day had finished early for Brett and he was on his way home from work two hours earlier than usual. Jan would be surprised and seeing as it was Friday, he would make a nice lamb curry for dinner to give her the night off for a change. He parked his Jeep in next to her hatch in the drive and let himself into the house. Jan was nowhere in sight so he assumed she must be in her garden or green house with her prize orchids. He decided to get a start on dinner so there would be less to do later on. He had just washed his hands and began preparations when he heard what sounded like moaning coming from the bedroom. His stomach twisted at the thought that someone else was in their house and fear gripped him when he thought that Jan might actually be in some sort of danger. Recently my wife went into town grocery shopping and I thought both kids went with her, but her daughter stayed behind, and I began to masturbate on the couch to a video of my wife, and her daughter ended up coming downstairs and not knowing how long she had been watching me I got up to go to the bathroom and cum in there, but I saw her my stepdaughter rubbing her beautiful big tits and her clit not knowing Id already seen her, and suddenly I get a little harder and asked her if she wanted helpWhen i was about 19 I lived in upstate NY, on the Hudson River so far North its called the North River! We were wild, mountain kids. The neighbors house... Continue reading

He held me, kissed me deeply with the smell of me on his face. I said, Stan … I’ve made your face smell bad. He said, “Girl I’m not washing my face anytime soon.” We continued to kiss deeply. Her body started to shudder and I knew she was cumming again. I could feel her fingernails dig into my ass and I responded by pumping her little pink pussy even harder. As her orgasm subsided I pulled out and sat up. She looked up at me with those big round eyes. As I continued to my dorm room I was approached by this cute blonde named Karen. I didn’t really know her that well, but she was in one of my classes. “Excuse me, but aren’t we in the same English class together? Apparently she recognized me. For a few minutes we just exchanged some idle conversation. I thought it strange and began wondering what she really wanted. Finally she got around to it. I just froze. I didn’t know what to do,” Eliza recalls. “He’s just shooting the breeze with my boyfriend, and my boyfriend is trying to just play it off and is holding a conversation like I’m not even there. So I just stayed down there, perfectly still, waiting for him to go. He talks for what seems like is eternity (probably only two minutes). Then I hear him say, ‘See ya later… you too Eliza.’ I thought I was going to die of embarrassment.”

Dirty and real stories

It was 1969 and Dana was a senior at UCLA. “My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to make ‘nookie’ since my roommate was in my room studying. It was a few days before classes started and the room next door to her room was still vacant, so we went in there and proceeded,” Dana explains. Not that it was an issue with her, as Nancy liked my friends. They were a harmless group of seven guys. Lead among them was Tom, my best friend since high school, and Gene, an older coworker for whom I have a great deal of respect. We were in bed watching a movie about a normal housewife that was forced to become a whore to make ends meet. It was then that my wife Andrea said she... Continue reading I was anxiously anticipating my playmate Bill. I had been purging my bladder all morning and had douched my rectum to a squeaky clean shine... Continue reading

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment