276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Clueless Cher Costume, Yellow with Jacket, Top, Skirt & Knee High Socks, Officially Licensed Clueless Fancy Dress, Adult Dress Up Costumes

£12.595£25.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clueless The Movie T-Shirt, Brittany Murphy T-Shirt, Funny T-Shirts for Women, Funny Shirts for Her, Funny T-Shirt Gift. For a more grown up spin on the look, consider opting for something a little more evocative of lingerie.

Please read our rules before contributing and check out our FAQ page to see if your question has been answered. We were introduced to leading lady Cher Horowitz and her squad of besties at Bronson Alcott High almost 28 years ago, and the movie still continues to serve costume inspo all these years later. Sure, Cher Horowitz (played by Alicia Silverstone) may have been clueless when it came to love (and, well, driving), but she definitely excelled when it came to putting together an enviable outfit. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

The young model went as actress/ Andy Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick along with her boyfriend, Austin Butler, who dressed as the artist himself.

Cher informs him it's a Calvin Klein dress, then leaves to dance the night away in the sexy, statement-making look that has come back around with the '90s style resurgence.

They showed up to the glitzy Casamigos party dressed as two of the streamer's latest documentary subjects, David and Victoria Beckham.

Do it across the front first, picking one line on your tweed to line it up so that it’s going straight all the way around the back. She added the perfect amount of extra length for my 6’1 boyfriend to wear this as a costume and the xl worked! Cher has her own piece of fashion advice when it comes to boys, and it perfectly explains her simple red dress. Most importantly, I believe we all deserve true happiness and I strive to make this transition into adulthood as easy as possible by creating (hopefully) useful content right here :). Our dedicated in-house Safety team ensure that all of our products are manufactured and rigorously tested to comply with the latest EU and American Safety standards and regulations.To sew, leave a very small seam allowance, maybe ⅛ inch right along the edge of the black ribbing, and sew it into place. In most of the tutorials that I’ve seen, the blazer is long enough that really all you need to do is cut it and clean finish it. I wouldn't recommend using the yellow top that comes with it (quality), better part it with regular white top.

Despite having turned her closet inside out looking for her most professional ensemble ("Where's my white collarless shirt from Fred Segal! What I actually did was I followed the pattern of the plaid and used my better judgement on the size of the pleats. Paris Hilton paid homage to her friend Britney Spears by recreating the pop star’s iconic blue flight attendant ensemble from her "Toxic" music video. This pink ensemble is so Cher, and it's coming from a size inclusive brand that cares about catering to all bodies. When she isn't draping her cheeks in blush, you can probably find her live-tweeting awards shows or making SwiftToks.

After everything is nice and smooth, I added a straight stitch across the top of the skirt to keep everything together. Official Clueless Logo and Group Shot Photo T-shirt for Adults or Kids, up to 5XL Clueless Movie Birthday Car. They mention that it is cheap and stained, and arrived filthy with make-up and even dried brown BLOOD on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment