276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panache Women's Clara Full Cup Everyday Bra

£16.245£32.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comfort-wise this bra isn't nearly as bad as it looks. The band lays mostly flat all the way around and feels surprisingly wearable for a 30. (I wear 28, but I think Clara only comes in 30+)

The built-in side support also helps keep everything in place for a forward-facing, confident look. Cups: too shallow at the bottom I guess? They tend to slide down from my IMF, leaving empty space at the bottom. Hoisting the cups up makes it better (should've added a picture), but this also causes the gore to be even taller. Feeling energetic? Panache sports bras are designed to keep you supported, no matter the activity! a Wired Panache Sports Bra is perfect for the gym, whilst the Non Wired Panache Sports Bras are ideal for yoga. Whether you are doing a high impact or low impact activity, you can find a Panache sports bra to fit. It's not quite perfect - I am still a short person and it does have a tall gore (it comes higher than the majority of my breast tissue), but I think I can bend it just enough to make it work. I also think I could use just a smidge more projection near the center (just below/beside the gore). The bra fits strangely in that region (it's that inner triangle of fabric near the center), and it creates an oddly flat area, but you can really only feel it, not see it, because of the location. My only other complaint (if you could call it that) is that the wire swings a bit wide under my arm, and ends up about 1" past the end of my breast tissue. It doesn't bother me comfort-wise, just worth noting for others that have narrow roots. The lace around the band is a bit stiff but I fully expect it will soften up after a few washes/wears. The uncomfortable parts: I've worn sports bras for... pretty much my entire bra life. So having a real band is taking some getting used to. The gore itches like mercy and I'm not quite sure why, I'm hoping it was excess soap but I'm going to probably sew a tiny thing on the inside to protect my skin from it, and I'm going to bend the wires a bit so it isn't touching as hard. The part where the bra cup turns into the strap has some lace that itches as well so if you have super sensitive skin you might have to do a little modification of this bra.I had a hard time figuring out what didn't quite fit about this bra until I started taking photos. I've pointed at the empty space below & beside the cups. The wire is nowhere near my IMF at all. Not enough projection either. An iconic style from Panache Lingerie - the Clara full cup bra offers exceptional fit and support with a timeless, elegant style. Vintage inspired lace details extend up to the straps creating a gorgeous shape and silhouette. Non-stretch bottom cups ensure great lift for D+ cup, with a flexible stretch lace top cup for ease of fit and inner mesh slings for projection and support.

I'll have to review this again in a few months for sure, but as of right now, with a few modifications I have never had a bra look like this on my body before. Embellished with lace, this ravishing bra is also designed to make your bust look beautiful with multi-part construction, side support slings and underwires.But only a little. If I was a true 30, I think the shape would be fine. The side support panels work hard to keep everything forward. Available in sizes up to a K cup, Panache bras ensure that you will be showcasing the perfect look and, more importantly the perfect feel! The Panache lingerie range features basics and bold prints alike so you're covered for all occasions. Wires: quite firm and long, but most of the wire length is in the gore, not on the sides. For me I don't like (or need) much side coverage, but others may find the sides too low. Band: went with a size bigger than usual (32 instead of 30) because in this style it feels more comfortable than the 30 band. Because of how much I like it, I'm willing to ignore some fit issues. And as for comfort, I can work a full day in Clara without it being too chafey. But because of the gore it is definitely not suitable for after-work relaxing on the couch in the evening. Matching panties are very pretty too and fit my bigger hips & bum well in UK size 14.

I don't know what it'll be like in six months, but as of 3/17/2017, Panache is getting some money from me. Clara, you're elegant AF, but you just won't work for me https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_sad.gif" alt=":(" /> The gorgeous rich colours, the stretch lace, nice rounded profile.. I absolutely love Clara's appearance! Best of all, this bra is available in sizes up to a J cup, so everyone can enjoy the perfect fit. Panache Side Support BrasTHE TAKEAWAY: Best for shallower breasts or breasts that don't need much immediate depth. Full cup + stretch lace on top half is quite accommodating and I think would work well for the whole range of vertical fullness. High gore is no bueno for close set busts. Band is stretchy, consider sister sizing down if possible. DETAILS: Partly because the fit issues in my 30E - Panache » Clara Full Cup Bra (7255) have become much harder to ignore since I've had a slew of really good fits lately, and partly just ... for fun, I decided to size up in the cup and give the Clara another shot in the new AW16 Slate/Teal colorway. My hope with sizing up in the cup is that I might get a smidge more depth and that would alleviate the bottom of the cup wrinkling I get in the 30E. No dice. While I daresay the top of the cup actually looks better (I get a touch of quadboobing in the 30E, but none in the 30F), everything else is all wrong: the wires are about 1/2" too wide, the gore is waaaay too tall and does not play nice with my center fullness, and what's with the fact that my nipples are STILL in the sheer portion of the cup? For real, what's with that? I've been breastfeeding continuously for 3.5 years. During that time I've been pretty prone to clogs anytime I even LOOK at a wired bra, so I've been mostly wearing bras I affectionately call "stretchy beige tarps." My youngest baby is a little over 1 year old and only nurses twice a day now, so I was VERY excited to make a trip to the local fancy bra boutique (Breakout Bras!) and have a proper fitting. Even before I got pregnant, I was wearing ... super old stretched out bras. I honestly can't even guess what size they were. In preparation for my fitting, I measured myself and followed the directions on r/ABTF and come up with a size somewhere in the neighborhood of 34G/GG. That seemed about right to me, I knew my band was 34ish but I couldn't find cups big enough in stores. I planned a girls' luncheon with my friends to try on bras, and off we went. Looking for a gorgeous, supportive bra that will make you feel fabulous? Look no further than the Panache Clara Bra.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment