276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena, Ultra Sheer Sunblock Dry-Touch, SPF 100+, 3 fl oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Directions: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.

My only gripe with the cream is that I occasionally suffer with extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, and this cream is a little too lightweight to tackle that.I brought this with me when I traveled to Peru and being in high elevation, you have a high risk of getting sunburned.

After having painful photodynamic therapy for precancerous facial lesions, I'm going to be using this stuff every day for the rest of my life. My daughter complains about the smell, which I can understand because it is a bit chemical-y, but it fades after a couple minutes. Active: Avobenzone (3), Homosalate (15), Octisalate (5), Octocrylene (10), Oxybenzone (6) Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/DimethiconeCopolymer, Beeswax, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Dipostassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-100 Stearate, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Water.From the first day I slathered it on my sensitive skin, I knew I was in love with the sweat-resistant formula, which is both creamy and super-easy to blend, never leaves a white cast, and features a soft matte finish that's neither drying nor irritating. I really like using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ when I am going to be in the sun all day but not in the water or doing anything too physical. I have 4 children to take care of, and we live in Arizona (second highest skin cancer rates in the world), so we always slather it on if we are going to be outside longer than 20 minutes. Although the outer and inner packaging is blue I was not expecting the cream to also be blue, so this surprised me slightly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment