276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Leatherman 831232 Squirt PS4 Black HERRAMIENTAS LLAVERO

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But in typical Leatherman fashion, even more usefulness is provided, here in the form of a Phillips screwdriver and a 1/4" flat screwdriver. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. I would love to say I have no qualms about it, but my extensive use has revealed that this tool requires at least two or three attempts at different places around the cap to open a bottle. Many people think that it is the blade that is the most useful tool on trail, however scissors are used to a far greater extent.

Spring-action Needlenose Pliers, Spring-action Regular Pliers, Spring-action Wire Cutters, Wire Stripper, 420HC Combo Knife, Spring-action Scissors, Package Opener, Ruler (1. If you require more torque, this sort of design will come up short, regardless of the exceptional construction quality.One of our hunting testers, while bringing a knife that didn't make the cut in our Pocket Knife Review, also carries a Squirt. We've upgraded the classic Super Tool to include rounded handles and a sliding lock release on the outside for easy access. Its heavy-duty capabilities make the Super Tool® especially useful for the professional, but anyone who needs the extra safety of ten locking blades will be glad to have this workhorse at their fingertips.

I have hacked my way into a tin with this in the past but it was a tortuous process and the S4 didn’t appreciate it, thankfully with no damage caused. Then pile on the features—can opener, bottle opener, bit driver (with six screw bit tips), even a carabiner clip—but do it so the extra versatility isn't noticed until it's needed.Its traditional lockback design and comfortable, durable handle materials make working with the knife blade a breeze. The knife blade is S30V stainless steel, ensuring the best-performing knife steel in a multi-tool on the market today. Tools are accessed by either unfolding the tool or by opening tools by using small fingernail grooves in each implement. Sharpened only on one side, the knife was adequate for cutting tasks, but I quickly decided to regrind the blade, adding a second bevel to the back of the blade. The Leatherman has a flip-out opener on the screwdriver which is thin and gets the job done… but not that well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment