276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vacmaster Air Mover Cooling Fan - Low Noise, 3 Speed Setting Portable Floor Fan and Dryer - Energy Saving and Compact Design - Ideal for Ventilation, Drying Walls, Carpets and Floors

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The remote control works well (it just works) and it certainly beats having to get down off the bike each time you need to move up the Beaufort scale. Power Usage… Or How Much Does The Cardio54 Cost To Use? The Cardio54 is a fitness-specific version of the Vacmaster air mover fan. The latter is aimed at a more general fan-base (I thenk yew, I’m here all week).

Air movers and floor fans provide a powerful, targeted airflow, making them ideal for a wide range of industrial and domestic applications. There are a range of fans available, including tower, desk, floor and pedestal. Our air mover is a powerful, tilting, compact fan that can positioned on a floor, table or even mounted onto a wall. Turbo air fans like this are ideal for tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts for drying plaster, water leaks and paint. Whilst our cardio fitness fan with remote control has been specifically designed to enhance indoor training sessions, providing lifelike windspeeds of up to 54km/h for indoor cycling, running and more. Spoiler alert: this dispatch from the veloblogging front line might tend towards the effusive. It’s not a paid endorsement though. I bought the Vacmaster myself. Wrangling the Cardio54 is so simple, it hardly warrants a section. But sure, I’ll throw a few words at it.

Uploading

The Cardio54 has a remote control, which you can either wander around with (it’s like a car key fob) or fix in the rubbery strap that mounts it to your handlebars.

Energy-Efficient & Economical: If you compare with the most commonly used drying equipment– a 1000W fan heater, Vacmaster Air Mover consumes 90% less power. So, please if you could suggest a fan of this power, with the remote, availible in the UK, with a UK plug and for cheaper than this, please go ahead an enlighten us. We now have three of them as they also good giving the air conditioning a boost throughout the venue. Energy efficient air mover for rapid drying and cooling. The Vacmaster® Air Mover circulates air rapidly to speed up water evaporation. Drying and cooling large areas, fast. Increasing ambient air flow is proven to be more effective than heat alone at reducing drying times.

FOLLOW US ON

It’s likely any decent fan would have brought about this epiphany. But for me it was the Cardio54 wot delivered it. So it occupies a special place in my loins. Using The Vacmaster Cardio54 I’ve rarely gone beyond the lowest setting, which is plenty powerful enough for most of my body-cooling needs. The high setting nearly blows me of the bike. Powerful Airflow: This dryer aims at making the drying process fast and effective. It comes equipped with a 124W motor which is capable of driving 245 litres of ambient air per second. POWERFUL AIRFLOW - The Vacmaster Air Mover circulates air rapidly at up to 30mph to speed up water evaporation, drying and cooling large areas fast. The strong 124W motor pushes 245 litres of air/second to dry wet carpets, plaster, concrete, paint or screed I only use the 45 degree setting. I can’t see how the vertical angle could give you any blow without fouling the pedals. The flat to the floor setting is great… if you want really cool pedal cleats (I suppose you could put it on a shelf or some other support). Vertical setting

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment